NTPC Medical Specialist Assistant Officer Jobs 2021 | 47 Posts | Salary – NTPC Limited has released an online notification for recruitment to the 47 post of Medical Specialist, Assistant Officer. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NTPC Medical Specialist Assistant Officer Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NTPC Medical Specialist Assistant Officer Jobs 2021 | 47 Posts | Salary
|Organization Name||NTPC Limited|
|Post Names||Medical Specialist, Assistant Officer|
|Total Vacancies||47 Posts|
|Starting Date||13th August 2021|
|Closing Date||2nd September 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Official Notification||NTPC Medical Specialist, Assistant Officer Jobs Notification|
|Assistant Officer (Finance)||20|
To apply for the NTPC Medical Specialist Assistant Officer Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NTPC Medical Specialist Assistant Officer used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Officer (Finance)||
|Medical Specialist||37 years|
|Assistant Officer (Finance)||30 years|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM & Female Candidates: Nil
- General/OBC(NCL)/EWS Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online & Offline
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required,the Management reserves the right to conduct online screening/ shortlisting/ selection test and/ or to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria, as per requirement.
In the case of a selection test, the final selection shall be on the basis of 85% weightage of online written test marks and 15% weightage of interview marks.
- The candidate has to qualify separately in online written tests & interviews
|Medical Specialist||Rs. 60,000 -1,80,000 & E4: Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000|
|Assistant Officer (Finance)||Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000|
How To Apply For NTPC Medical Specialist, Assistant Officer Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ ntpc.co.in
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- Click on Jobs at NTPC.
- Download the NTPC Advertisement.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And submit the Application Form before the closing date.