NIMHANS Admit Card 2021 Download | Exam Date Out @ nimhans.ac.in – National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has released a notification for 56 Vacancies Of Psychiatric Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist, Junior Scientific Officer, Yoga Therapist, Field Information Officer, Data Manager, Follow-Up Counsellor, Psychologist, Social Worker Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the NIMHANS Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the NIMHANS Exam Date 2021 will annonuced in November 2021 – Tentatively
Candidates can download the NIMHANS exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) will release the NIMHANS Admit Card is November 2021 – Expected . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
NIMHANS Admit Card 2021 Download | Exam Date Out @ nimhans.ac.in
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)|
|Post Names||Psychiatric Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist, Junior Scientific Officer, Yoga Therapist, Field Information Officer, Data Manager, Follow-Up Counsellor, Psychologist, Social Worker, Cohort Manager, Office Assistant, Research Associate (Radio Chemistry- Academic)|
|No. of Posts||56 Posts|
|Exam Date||November 2021 – Tentatively|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2021 – Expected|
|Mode of Admit Cards Release||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test|
Details Mentioned on the NIMHANS Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the NIMHANS Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For NIMHANS Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download NIMHANS Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ www.nimhans.ac.in.
- As the home page of the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences appears.
- All the latest links and updates will be available on that page.
- Click on the NIMHANS Exam Hall Ticket 2021 link.
- And submit the details as asked.
- The admit card will be visible on the screen.
- Check and download it.
|To Download NIMHANS Hall Ticket 2021|