National Library Recruitment 2021 | 25 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – National Library has released an online notification for recruitment to the 25 post of LIS Interns. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in National Library Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
National Library Recruitment 2021 | 25 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||National Library|
|Post Name||LIS Interns|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Closing Date||16th June 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Language knowing Library
|No. of Personnel
|No. of Personnel
|Total: 25 (Twenty-five)|
To apply for the National Library Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, National Library used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Applicant must have obtained Master Degree in Library & Information Science or its equivalent on or before 16 June 2021.
- Concerned language must have been studied at intermediate (10+2) / graduation level as one subject
Candidates can know the Application Fee details from the Official Notification.
Below 35 years from the date of advertisement.
- All applications would be scrutinized and short-listed basing on merit [highest percentage at Master of Library & Information Science, BLISC, Graduation, 12th Standard and 10th Standard] by a Screening / Selection Committee
- The short-listed candidates would be called for an Interview on 1:10 basis [top 10 candidates basing on percentage] or any other criteria decided by the Competent Authority. Second Class to and fro Railway / Bus (Govt.) fare would be reimbursed from their place of residence or actual journey was undertaken whichever is lower for attending Online Examination and Interview
- They will be assigned the marks basing on merit [Academic Qualifications, Professional Qualifications, and Interview].
- Top-Scorer in each language would be selected as LIS Interns and a panel would be drawn accordingly
The amount paid to the ‘LIS Intern’ is to be treated as ‘Stipend’ Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-five thousand only) per LIS Interns as Stipend shall be paid. The amount includes the medical insurance policy of the candidate.
How to Apply for National Library Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official site @ nationallibrary.gov.in
- Now scroll down the page, you will find the ” News” section
- Over there, you will observe the “National Library Recruitment 2021 Notification” link
- Next hit on it
- Then check the complete details of the notification carefully
- If you are eligible for the above posts
- Then fill and send the National Library Application form 2021 along with supportive documents either by mail ID or speed post.
|To Download the National Library Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form Pdf|
|E-Mial Id To Send The National Library Application Form 2021 – [email protected]|
|Address To Send The National Library Application Form 2021 – The Director-General National Library Kolkata, Belvedere, Alipore, Kolkata-700027|