Nabarangpur District Court Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern – Office of the District Judge, Nabarangpur has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Stenographer Grade-III, Jr. Clerk-Copyist, Jr. Typist, for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of Nabarangpur District Court exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise Nabarangpur District Court syllabus 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
Nabarangpur District Court Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Office of the District Judge, Nabarangpur|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade-III, Jr. Clerk-Copyist, Jr. Typist|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Computer Science Test (Practical), Shorthand & Typing Test, and Viva Voce Test|
|Job Location||Nabarangpur, Odisha|
|Download Syllabus||Nabarangpur District Court Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF|
|Download Previous Papers||Nabarangpur District Court Previous Question Papers PDF|
Nabarangpur District Court Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates will get to know the data like the name of the subject, time of exam, number of questions, and number of marks.
Junior Clerk Copyist Post
- Part – I includes English, Arithmetic, and General Knowledge subjects.
- Arithmetic is for 100 Marks and the Time Duration is 60 minutes.
- English is for 100 Marks and the Time Duration is 120 minutes.
- General Knowledge is for 100 Marks and Duration of Time is 1 Hour.
- Part – II consists of Computer Science Test (Practical) for 100 Marks
- Viva-voce for 45 Marks
|Parts||Name Of The Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge||100 Marks|
|Part-2||Computer Science (Practical)||100 Marks|
Stenographer Grade – III & Junior Typist Post
- Part – 1 consists of English (Qualifying in Nature).
- 100 Marks for English (Qualifying in Nature) and Time Duration is for 2 Hours.
- Part-2 includes Type Test for Junior Typists, and Shorthand Type Test for Stenographer Grade – III
- Type Test for Junior Typists for 50 Marks and given time is 10 Minutes.
- Shorthand Type Test for Stenographer Grade – III is for 50 Marks, and time duration is 15 minutes.
- Part – 3 is Computer Science Test (Practical) for 100 Marks.
Viva Voce Test for 35 Marks.
|Parts||Name Of The Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|Part – 1||English (Qualifying in nature)||100 Marks|
|Part – 2||Shorthand and Type Test for Stenographer Grade – III||50 Marks|
|Type Test for Junior Typist||50 Marks|
|Part – 3||Computer Science (Practical)||100 Marks|
|Part – 4||Viva Voce||35Marks|
- Written Exam.
- Shorthand and Type Test for Stenographer Grade – III post.
- Type Test for Junior Typist post.
- Computer Science Test (Practical).
- Viva Voce Test.
Nabarangpur District Court Syllabus 2021
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- An essay to b written in English – 30 Marks
- A Letter or application to be written in English – 20 Marks.
- One Odia passage to be translated into English – 15 Marks
- One English Passage to be translated into Odia – 15 Marks
- Summary Of one English passage – 20 Marks
- Vulgar fractions and decimals
- H.C.F. ad L.C.M.
- Simple and compound interest
- Profit and loss
- Rates and Taxes
- Square and Cubic Measures
- Problems on time and work and Time and Distance
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Constitution and its features
- Central and State Legislature
- Culture & Economy
- Agriculture of India and Punjab, Science & Technology
- Current Affairs (National and International)Executive & Local Government Institutions
- Judicial Institutions
Computer Science Test (Practical) Syllabus
- To test the proficiency of the candidate relating to the matters like Text formatting of
- the paragraph
- insertion of table
- skill to print and save
- file transfer
- Website searching/browsing and downloading e-mail,
- use of pen-drive and other software, etc.
- programs of accounting
Shorthand & Typing test (Candidate applying for Jr. Stenographers only)
- A candidate for the post of Jr. Stenographer shall be dictated a passage of 400 words in English language in 5 minutes, which he shall take in shorthand on a shorthand note sheet supplied by the Examiner.
- He shall reproduce such Shorthand text of 400 words in typescript in 10 minutes
Viva -Voce test:
- To test and assess the suitability of a candidate for the post with particular
reference to the candidate’s alertness, general outlook, and potential qualities.