Nabarangpur District Court Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern – Office of the District Judge, Nabarangpur has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Stenographer Grade-III, Jr. Clerk-Copyist, Jr. Typist, for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of Nabarangpur District Court exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise Nabarangpur District Court Previous Question Papers 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
Nabarangpur District Court Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Office of the District Judge, Nabarangpur|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade-III, Jr. Clerk-Copyist, Jr. Typist|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Computer Science Test (Practical), Shorthand & Typing Test, and Viva Voce Test|
|Job Location||Nabarangpur, Odisha|
|Download Syllabus||Nabarangpur District Court Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF|
Nabarangpur District Court Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates will get to know the data like the name of the subject, time of exam, number of questions, and number of marks.
Junior Clerk Copyist Post
- Part – I includes English, Arithmetic, and General Knowledge subjects.
- Arithmetic is for 100 Marks and the Time Duration is 60 minutes.
- English is for 100 Marks and the Time Duration is 120 minutes.
- General Knowledge is for 100 Marks and Duration of Time is 1 Hour.
- Part – II consists of Computer Science Test (Practical) for 100 Marks
- Viva-voce for 45 Marks
|Parts||Name Of The Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge||100 Marks|
|Part-2||Computer Science (Practical)||100 Marks|
Stenographer Grade – III & Junior Typist Post
- Part – 1 consists of English (Qualifying in Nature).
- 100 Marks for English (Qualifying in Nature) and Time Duration is for 2 Hours.
- Part-2 includes Type Test for Junior Typists, and Shorthand Type Test for Stenographer Grade – III
- Type Test for Junior Typists for 50 Marks and given time is 10 Minutes.
- Shorthand Type Test for Stenographer Grade – III is for 50 Marks, and time duration is 15 minutes.
- Part – 3 is Computer Science Test (Practical) for 100 Marks.
Viva Voce Test for 35 Marks.
|Parts||Name Of The Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|Part – 1||English (Qualifying in nature)||100 Marks|
|Part – 2||Shorthand and Type Test for Stenographer Grade – III||50 Marks|
|Type Test for Junior Typist||50 Marks|
|Part – 3||Computer Science (Practical)||100 Marks|
|Part – 4||Viva Voce||35Marks|
- Written Exam.
- Shorthand and Type Test for Stenographer Grade – III post.
- Type Test for Junior Typist post.
- Computer Science Test (Practical).
- Viva Voce Test.
Nabarangpur District Court Previous Question Papers
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- Nabarangpur District Court Previous Question Paper PDF To Download – Arithmetic
- District Court Nabarangpur Previous Paper PDF Download – General Knowledge
- Nabarangpur District Court Previous Year Question Paper PDF – Computer Knowledge
- District Court Nabarangpur Exam Paper PDF – English
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.