MPESB High School TET Online Form 2023 – Eligibility, Admit Card – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the Middle and High School Teacher Eligibility Test (HSTET) notification on the official website. MP HSTET application link was active from 12 January 2023 to 27 January 2023. MP MSTET application link will be available from 30 January 2023 to 13 February 2023. MPPEB is going to conduct MP TET exam for High School Teacher Eligibility Test which will start from 1st March 2023 and Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test Exam is going to be held from 25th April 2023 at various centers in the state of Madhya Pradesh. MP TET 2023 exam details, application link and eligibility criteria are given below. Candidates should read the article carefully before applying for MP TET 2023.
MPESB High School TET Online Form 2023 – Eligibility, Admit Card
||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
||High School Teacher
||MP HSTET 2023
||Written Exam, Merit List
|Mode of Apply
||Madhya Pradesh (MP)
||Master Degree in Related Subject with Second Division Marks and Passed / Appearing B.Ed Exam Passed
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- General / Other State : 660/-
- SC / ST / OBC : 360/-
- Include Portal Fee:
- Pay Exam Fee Through Cash at KIOSK Or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
- Application Begin : 12/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/01/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 27/01/2023
- Correction Last Date : 01/02/2023
- Exam Date Start : 01/03/2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
||Computer Based Test
||INR 32,800 + Dearness Allowance
MP TET List of Exam Centres 2023
How To Apply for MPESB MP High School TET 2023
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), official website @ peb.mp.gov.in.
- You will see the notification link of Madhya Pradesh MPESB High School TET Registration Form 2023 and click on the link.
- Now you have to enter your personal details and upload photos, signatures and documents.
- Pay your exam fee and submit the application form.
- Print your application fee