MMRDA Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited (MMRDA) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 25 Vacancies of General Manager, Manager (Finance), Administrative Officer, Assistant Manager, Senior Section Engineer & Section Engineer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MMRDA Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
MMRDA Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)|
|Post Name||General Manager, Manager (Finance), Administrative Officer, Assistant Manager, Senior Section Engineer & Section Engineer|
|No. of Posts||25 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||15th July 2022|
|Application Ending Date||14th August 2022|
|Selection Process||The basis of Merit & Interview|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharastra|
|MMRDA Jobs 2022 Notification
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|General Manager (HR)||01|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||01|
|Senior Section Engineer (S&T)||10|
|Section Engineer (S&T)||11|
To apply for the MMRDA Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MMRDA used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Qualifications & Experience|
|General Manager (HR)||Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate Degree/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management.Minimum Experience:
|Manager (Finance)||Should be a Graduate and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India/ MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed Management Institute.Experience:
Applicant should Possess overall 7 years of experience with working knowledge of Finance Department. Applicants should be currently working on the Pay Scale S-17 or above of the 7th Pay Commission in Government/ PSUs/ Metro Organization equivalent to IDA Pay Scale.
|Administrative Officer||Post Graduate Degree in MBA (HR) or EquivalentExperience:
The candidate should Possess at least 7 years of experience with working knowledge in administrative matters/ Liaisoning with Government Department/ Advertisement/ Public Relations. Should also have knowledge of Maharashtra Civil Services Rules, Government Recruitment and Reservation Policies of State Government.
|Assistant Manager (HR)||Any Graduate and MBA with specialization in HR from a reputed Management Institute. The candidate should be able to Read, Write and Speak the Marathi Language.Experience:
Applicant should possess overall 5 years of experience with working knowledge of HR Department dealing with establishment matters of staff. Applicant should be currently working on the Pay Scale S-15 or above of 7th Pay Commission in Government/ PSU’s/ Metro Organization in equivalent in IDA Pay Scale.
|Senior Section Engineer (S&T)||Degree or Diploma in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Applied Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Communication/ Industrial Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering.Experience:
2 or 4 Years for a Degree and 4 or 6 Years for a Diploma in Railway/ Metro Rail/ Monorail in Maintenance/ Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Signaling, Telecommunication, and AFC system. The experience in working with/ for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for Maintenance/ Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Signaling/ Telecommunication & AFC System of Railways/ Metro Rail/ Monorail viz. Siemens, Bombardier, Alstom, Thales, Nippon, etc. will also be considered. The Experience of working on CBTC Signaling & Telecommunication System shall be preferred. The certificate of working for OEMs should clearly indicate the nature of experience covering Installation, Testing & Commissioning/ Maintenance
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|General Manager (HR)||55 Years as on 1st July 2022 which can be relaxed in deserving cases|
|Manager (Finance)||45 years as on 1st July 2022|
|Administrative Officer||45 years as on 1st July 2022|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||43 years as on 1st July 2022.|
|Senior Section Engineer (S&T)||44 years as on 1st July 2022. Age relaxation can be considered in the case of deserving candidates|
|Section Engineer (S&T)||42 years as on 1st July 2022. Age relaxation can be considered in the case of deserving candidates|
The interested persons can send their applications along with scan copies of relevant documents (PDF only) to the email addresses mentioned below
- General Manager (HR): [email protected]
- Manager (Finance): [email protected]
- Administrative Officer: [email protected]
- Assistant Manager (HR): [email protected]
- Senior Section Engineer (S&T): [email protected]
- Section Engineer (S&T): [email protected]
MMRDA used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Certification Verification
- Shortlisted on the merit of each candidate with reference to a number of applications received to the number of posts vacant
- The candidate will be called for an interview in 1:10 ratio if there is selection for one post and the candidates will be called for interview in 1:5 ratio if there is more than one post
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|General Manager (HR)||7th PC Pay Scale Rs.1,18,500- 2,14,100/-.|
|Manager (Finance)||7th Pay Commission Pay Scale of Rs. 67,700- 2,08700/-, Grade Pay Rs.6,600/-.|
|Administrative Officer||7th Pay Commission Pay Scale of Rs. 67,700- 2,08700/-, Grade Pay Rs.6,600/-.|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||7 Pay Commission Pay Scale of Rs.56,100– 1,77,500/-, Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-.|
|Senior Section Engineer (S&T)||7th PC Pay Scale S-17, Rs.47600- 151100.|
|Section Engineer (S&T)||7th PC Pay Scale- S-15, Rs. 41800- 132300/-.|
How to Apply For MMRDA Jobs Notification 2022?
- Visit the official site @ mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited (MMRDA) homepage will open.
- Now click on the Divisions and then Administration After Recruitment.
- Download the Advertisement.
- Read the information in the Advertisement Carefully.
- Candidates who want to apply for the Chief Traffic Controller, Operation Scheduler,
- Station Manager, Supervisor (Customer Relation) Posts, can start filling the MMRDA Application Form.
- And attach all the self-attached copies.
- Send to the below-given Email Address.
|Email ID to send the Application Form||
MMRDA Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the MMRDA exam will be uploaded on the MMRDA website.
- Further, the direct link to download the MMRDA exam will be provided to you here below.
MMRDA Answer Key 2022
- The MMRDA will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the MMRDA answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the MMRDA answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
MMRDA Result 2022
- MMRDA will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The MMRDA result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the MMRDA .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the MMRDA exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.