Ministry of Commerce Recruitment 2022, Eligibility, Salary, Application form – Government of Indian, Department of Commerce has released an online notification for recruitment to the 65 Vacancies of Young Professional, Associate, Consultant, Sr. Consultant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Ministry of Commerce Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Ministry of Commerce Recruitment 2022, Eligibility, Salary, Application form
|Government of Indian, Department of Commerce
|Young Professional, Associate, Consultant, Sr. Consultant
|Number of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Closing Date
|13th July 2022
|Mode of Application
|Central Government Jobs
|Ministry of Commerce Jobs Notification
|Number of Posts
To apply for the Ministry of Commerce Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Ministry of Commerce used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Masters in Economics
|Masters in Public Policy
|MBA or equivalent from an institution having NIRF ranking up to 100 in Management category as per the latest ranking.
|B.Tech in Computer Engineering or any discipline from an institution having NIRF ranking up to 100 in Management category as per the latest ranking along with a certification programmed in data science, Masters in Data Science, Data Analytics or Computational Mathematics.
|Name of the Post
|Post Qualification Experience
|Minimum 0 to 1 Year
|Minimum 1 to 3 Year
|Minimum 3 to 8 Year
|Minimum 5 to 15 Year and above
|Upper Age Limit
|Remuneration Per Month in Rs.
|Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,45,000/-
|Rs.1,45,000/- to Rs.2,65,000/-
|Rs.2,65,000/- to Rs.3,30,000/-
Ministry of Commerce Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Ministry of Commerce exam will be uploaded on the Ministry of Commerce website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Ministry of Commerce exam will be provided to you here below.
Ministry of Commerce Answer Key 2022
- The Ministry of Commerce will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Ministry of Commerce answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Ministry of Commerce answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Ministry of Commerce Result 2022
- Ministry of Commerce will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Ministry of Commerce result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Ministry of Commerce .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Ministry of Commerce exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.