LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Result 2021 | Cut Off | Merit List – Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Panchayat Accounts Assistant Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 12th September 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant
LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Result 2021 | Cut Off | Merit List
|Organization Name||Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC)|
|Post Name||Panchayat Accounts Assistant|
|No. of Posts||55 Posts|
|Exam Date||12th September 2021|
|Result Release Date||October 2021 – Expected|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Selection Process||Objective Type Written Test|
LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Cut off
LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Will Declare LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Result 2021?
- Visit the official site @ leh.nic.in
- Then on the Home Page, Scroll down and you can see the What’s New/ Recruitment/ Orders & Circular section.
- In that search for the Panchayat Accounts Assistant Objective Written Test Results link.
- Click on that link, then you will be able to open the Results PDF Document.
- Check for your name and roll number to know whether you have been shortlisted or not.
|To Download LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Result 2021|
|LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Answer Key 2021 PDF | Objections|