Karnataka High Court SDA Jobs 2021 | 142 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – Karnataka High Court has released an online notification for recruitment to the 12 post of Second Division Assistant (SDA). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Karnataka High Court SDA Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Karnataka High Court SDA Jobs 2021 | 142 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name||Second Division Assistant (SDA)|
|No. of Posts||142 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||
|Selection Process||English Essay, Translation from Kannada to English, Test of General Knowledge, Viva-Voce|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Official Notification||Karnataka High Court SDA Jobs Notification|
To apply for the Karnataka High Court SDA Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Karnataka High Court SDA used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Category-I of Other Backward Classes – 40 years
- Category II-A/ II-B/ Category III-A/ III-B of Other Backward Classes – 38 years
- 35 years in the case of others.
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 05 years
- Cat-IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB Candidates: 03 years
- General Merit and Other Backward Classes – Rs.350/-
- SC/ ST/ Category-I/ PH should pay – Rs.200/-
- The fee can be made online or through Challan Form.
- English Essay
- Translation from Kannada to English
- Test of General Knowledge
- The candidates who will finally get selected will get a salary of Rs.25500/- to 81100/- (Level-4), with admissible allowances as per the High Court of Karnataka (Officers & Officials) Revised Pay Rules, 2018.
How to Apply For the Karnataka High Court SDA Job 2021
- Visit the official website @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Now on the home page, check the Notification sections
- There you can find the link about “Notification No. HCRB/SDA-5/2021 for Recruitment of Candidates to 142 Posts of Second Division Assistants”.
- Now click on that link.
- Then you will be directed to another page.
- There, click on the notification link.
- And then check the entire notification.
- If eligible & interested, kindly click on the “Apply Online Application” link.
- Fill all the details carefully and then pay the requisite application fee.
- Then finally, submit the applications on or before 24th September 2021.