Kanker District Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Kanker District Court has released an online notification for recruitment to the 08 Vacancies of Stenographer, Steno Typist, Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Kanker District Court Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Kanker District Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
- 1.1 Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
Kanker District Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Kanker District Court|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Steno Typist, Assistant|
|No. of Posts||08 Posts|
|Application Start Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||20th January 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test, Interview|
|Address||Jagdalpur Road, Near Kanker Weekly Market, Govindpur, Kanker, Chhattisgarh 494334|
|Download Kanker District Court Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|Post Name||Post Count|
To apply for the Kanker District Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Kanker District Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Candidates who are having the Degree can apply for Kanker District Court Jobs 2022.
Aspirants’ Age Should Be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2022.
Kanker District Court used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Stenographer: Rs. 28700 – 91300/- per month
- Steno Typist: Rs. 19500 – 62000/- per month
- Assistant Grade -III: Rs. 19500 – 62000/- per month
How To Apply For Kanker District Court Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official website @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/kanker
- Kanker District Court homepage will be opened on the screen.
- Go to the Recruitment section and click on it.
- Now find the Kanker District Court Jobs 2022 Notification and click on it.
- Read all provided information.
- If you are eligible, then apply for Kanker District Court Jobs 2022 by submitting the Application Form to the below-provided Address.
- Candidates have to send the filled Application Form by attaching all necessary documents mentioned in Advt on or before the closing date.
Kanker District Court Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Kanker District Court exam will be uploaded on the Kanker District Court website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Kanker District Court exam will be provided to you here below.
Kanker District Court Answer Key 2022
- The Kanker District Court will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Kanker District Court answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Kanker District Court answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Kanker District Court Result 2022
- Kanker District Court will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Kanker District Court result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Kanker District Court .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Kanker District Court exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.