JNU Recruitment 2021 | 10 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Jawaharlal Nehru University has released an online notification for recruitment to the 10 Vacancies of Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in JNU Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
JNU Recruitment 2021 | 10 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Jawaharlal Nehru University
|Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant
|4th October 2021
|Written Test/ Interview
|Address to send the Application Form
|Assistant Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 131, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067
|JNU Jobs Notification 2021
To apply for the JNU Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JNU used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|(i) A University Degree from a recognized University;
(ii) Holding the analogous post on regular basis under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Higher Educational Institutes/ Research Institutes/ Autonomous Body of Central Govt./ State Govt.
At least 05 years experience in the area of Administration/ Accounts/ Secretarial Work, of which at least three years of experience as UDC in the Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- or equivalent post in a University/ Government/ State Govt./ UTs/ PSU/ Autonomous Body.
(iii) Knowledge of Computer OperationDesirable: At least 05 years experience in the area of University Administration preferably in Finance/ Audit in the University system/ Higher Educational/ Research Institutes of National Importance.
|Essential Qualification/ Experience
1. Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in Shorthand (English/ Hindi) with a speed of 100 w.p.m.
2. Holding the analogous post on regular basis under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Higher Educational Institutes/ Research Institutes/ Autonomous Body of Central Govt./ State Govt. OR 05 years of experience as a Stenographer (English/ Hindi) in the Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
3. Knowledge of Computer Operation
The Maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as of the closing date of receipt of applications.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test/ interview as to be decided by the Competent Authority
|Level-6, Rs. 35400-112400
|Level-6, Rs. 35400-112400
How To Apply For JNU Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ jnu.ac.in
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Click on Jobs @JNU.
- And download the Advt.No.01/RC(NT)/2021
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies, then fill the Application Form.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
JNU Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the JNU exam will be uploaded on the JNU website.
- Further, the direct link to download the JNU exam will be provided to you here below.
JNU Answer Key 2021
- The JNU will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the JNU answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the JNU answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
JNU Result 2021
- JNU will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The JNU result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the JNU .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the JNU exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.