Indian Navy INET Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern – Indian Navy Entrance Test INET has organized the recruitment for Officer Entry Technical, Education and Executive Batch (INET Batch January 2023) to fill vacancies. All the interested candidates can apply for this MP Government job within the last date of application submission after checking their eligibility criteria. Already applied candidates can start the preparation process using the exam pattern and syllabus, we are advised to use INET Previous Papers to get better prepared. With the help of Exam Previous Papers, candidates can predict the accurate preparation level and know the mistaken answers directly without any confusion. Keep visiting our page to check INET Recruitment latest details based on the official announcement.
Indian Navy INET Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission Officers For Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET)|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Medical Test, Merit List|
- All the Selected Eligible Candidates Will Face the Exam Soon for INET. Exam Will be Conducted Soon. Exact Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately on the Official Website. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
- NET exam will be of two hours duration.
- It will contain 100 Multiple Choice Questions comprising Questions on English, Reasoning & Numerical Ability, General Science, Mathematical Aptitude & General Knowledge.
- Each section will be of 100 marks
- There Will be a negative marking of one mark for incorrect answer.
|Type Of Exam||Topics||Marks/ Questions||Duration|
|Objective Type Questions||English||25||2 Hours|
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||25|
|General Science & Mathematical Aptitude||25|
|Total||100 Marks/ 100 Questions|
Indian Navy INET Previous Question Papers PDF
- To Download Indian Navy INET English Model Question Paper
- To Download Indian Navy INET Reasoning Previous Year Paper
- To Download Indian Navy INET Mathematical Aptitude Old Question Paper
- To Download Indian Navy INET Numerical Ability Model Paper
- To Download Indian Navy INET General Knowledge Previous Paper
Candidates who have applied filled the applications successfully will need to give INET exam. The mode of communications used between the exam authority and the candidates will be online which means, candidates will receive the notifications about the exam via email or phone number.
Shortlisting for SSB
Candidates will be shortlisted April 20, 2020, onwards at Bangalore (for Pilot & Observer candidates only) and at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Vishakhapatnam/Kolkata for other branches/entries.
At the time of SSB rounds, the candidates will have to face two stages: Stage-I and Stage-II. Candidates who will fail in Stage-I will be sent back on the same day. The candidates who qualify Stage-I will stay and face further rounds.
Candidates who are recommended for the selection by the board will have to undergo medical examination before their joining. Candidates opting for the post of a Pilot will have to undergo Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) followed by the Aviation Medical Examination.
Merit List and Appointment Letter
Final merit list will be issued by the Indian navy based on the combined marks of INET and SSB. Candidates who will be declared medically fit will be appointed for the training as per all India merit based on the availability of vacancies in cadre/branch.
Post SSB Training
Selected candidates will be enrolled as officers in the rank of Sub-Lieutenant. Merchant Navy candidates who have Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport Certificate of Competency (Foreign going) either as a Second Mate, Mate or Master will be inducted as Acting Lieutenant.
Except for the officers of IT cadre, all other officers will be undergoing 22 weeks Naval Orientation Course at Naval Academy, Ezhimala. Officers of SSC (IT) will have 4 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at the same venue.
Regulations for INET Exam
Following regulations, relaxations and guidelines will provide you with clarity about what is expected out of you before appearing for INET Exam.
All candidates who are recommended by the SSB will have to undergo medical as per the regulations of the Navy. No relaxations will be provided on medical grounds to any candidate.
Relaxation in Height and Weight
Candidates holding the domicile of certain specific states will be given a relaxation in height by the Indian Navy. You can read more about that on the official website.
Group Insurance and Gratuity
Selected candidates will get a basic insurance cover up to INR 1 crore (when contributing) and gratuity will be granted as per the rules in the navy to the deployed officer.
When the candidates are on training, they will be granted leaves as per the Training policies. After their training when commissioned, the officers will have the entitlement to Annual and Casual leaves as per the extant regulations.
Tenure of Commission
- For Short Service Commission: Candidates will have a tenure of 10 years which can be extended up to 4 years in 2 terms (2 years+2 years).
- For Permanent Commission: Candidates will be serving for a tenure of 20 years on pension and afterwards will be able to work until the age of superannuation.
|To Download Indian Navy INET Syllabus 2023||Syllabus|
|Official Website||Click Here|