Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2021 | Check Cut Off | Merit List – The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. They invited the Candidates for the recruitment of Yantrik – 02/2021 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level
Candidates who appeared in these Examination and are eagerly waiting for their results. Candidates can check their result on Indian Coast Guard official recruitment website. Indian Coast Guard officials will release the Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik Exam Result 2021 tentatively in May 2021.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2021 | Check Cut Off | Merit List
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Names||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik For 02/2021 Batch|
|No. of Posts||358 Posts|
|Exam Date||Mentioned on Admit Card|
|Result Release Date||May 2021 (Tentative)|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination, document verification|
Indian Coast Guard Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination. Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and the testing procedure will take about 2 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
After Result Process :
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for initial recruitment medical examination (Preliminary) in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard.
- The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all the tests depending upon the available vacancies.
- The All India select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in in the month of July/ August 2021.
- Mere declaration of fit in initial medical examination does not indicate selection of the candidate for the final medical at INS Chilka.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT consists of:-
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
(iii) 10 Push up.
Medical Standards : Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination. Medical examination will be conducted by authorised Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry. Criteria is as follows :
Height : Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
Chest : Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
Weight : Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage acceptable.
Hearing : Normal. Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from
teeth prior to examination.
Visual Standard : 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using glasses are not eligible).
Tattoo : Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Final Enrollment Medical Examination : Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination.” Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training. “An Appeal” is permitted for medically unfit candidates after the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka and will be given an opportunity to appeal against the findings if they so desire at INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 12 days or as decided by INS Chilka.
Training : The basic training will commence in February 2020 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training in the allotted trade. Branch/trade will be allocated as per the requirement of service and performance during basic training. Naviks are liable to be discharged is UNSUITABLE due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
How To Downloads ndian Coast Guard Navik Result 2021
- Visit the official site of the Indian Coast Guard @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- On the left side of the home page under the New Events search for the Indian Coast Guard Navik or Yantrik Result 2021 link.
- After finding the link, click on it.
- The link will navigate you to another page.
- Now enter the details like admit card number, date of birth, or aadhar number.
- Hit on the submit button.
- Now the Indian Coast Guard Navik, Yantrik Exam Result 2021 will appear.
- Tap on the download option to get the Indian Coast Guard Result sheet downloaded.
|To Check Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|