IIHS KUK Merit List 2023 Released | IIHS Admission List @ iums.kuk.ac.in – Institute of Integrated & Honors Studies (IIHS), Kurukshetra University has released the cut off merit list for graduation admission. Candidates who have applied online for enrollment can choose the course and college for admission according to their admission cut off. The first cut-off for admission in Institute of Integrated & Honors Studies (IIHS), Kurukshetra University graduation will be released so on. After selection in the first cut-off you have to report to Institute of Integrated & Honors Studies (IIHS), Kurukshetra University and deposit the fee. If you do not submit the report and fee then your name will be removed from the first merit list.
IIHS KUK Merit List 2023 Released | IIHS Admission List @ iums.kuk.ac.in
|Organization Name||Institute of Integrated & Honors Studies (IIHS), Kurukshetra University|
|Courses||UG & Integrated Courses|
|Merit List Release Status
|Mode of Merit List Declaration||Online|
KUK Admission Criteria 2023
Criteria for preparing the merit list for admission will follow rules which we have given below:
- Students have higher percentage marks in the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the merit list issued but if there was a tie.
- Students obtained higher marks in their class 12th or equivalent of it will be placed higher in the merit list but if still tie persist
- Candidates having higher percentage marks in the class 10th will be placed higher in the rank list
- If a tie persists in the above situation then the DOB of the candidate will come into play and the candidate’s senior in age will be placed higher in rank list.
- After following all the criteria mention above candidates merit list will be published and the seat allotment process will be carried according to the schedule given above
- If any of the candidates submitted application in more than one program and shortlisted in more than one course then he/she need to choose only one program and pay the fee for the same course.
- If a candidate has been offered a seat in a merit list for a course and he/she does not remit the admission fee for the course, then in that case his/her name will not be considered for subsequent list of that course but they will be considered for final list issued of that course.
- If any candidates offered a seat in a subsequent round of merit list and they submit their fee for that particular seat then the seat accepted by the candidates earlier will be canceled.
- University will be offered three merit lists which will be displayed on their official website and admission will be done based on schedule mention above.
- If seat remains vacant then subsequent merit list will be carried out.
- After the publication of 3rd list of if any candidates eligible but their name not appear in the list or appeared but didn’t submit dues may mark their attendance online and for this he/she needs to pay a fee of Rs 100
Institute of Integrated & Honors Studies (IIHS), Kurukshetra University Admission 2023 Counselling Process
- Firstly, the Candidate must check the counselling schedule.
- After checking the list, select a college according to the preference and interest.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves online for counselling.
- The next step is seat allotment, the preference submitted by the candidate will be processed and seats will be allotted to candidates.
- After allotment of seats, candidates must be present at the allotted college to secure their seat and pay the course fee.
- Candidates must bring all the required document at the time of counselling for verification.
Details mentioned in the Merit List
The details available below will be included in the Merit List are as:
- Serial Number
- Name of Candidate
- Register Number
- Candidate Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
Document Required for UG Admission 2023
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admit card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents are also required.
How To Check Institute of Integrated & Honors Studies (IIHS), Kurukshetra University Merit List 2023
- Visit the official site of the Institute of Integrated & Honors Studies (IIHS), Kurukshetra University @ iums.kuk.ac.in.
- Then you will be landed on the Institute of Integrated & Honors Studies (IIHS), Kurukshetra University home page
- By hitting on the Admissions tab, you will be directed to the Admissions page
- Click on the Merit List link, then all the UG & Integrated Courses merit lists will appear on the screen
- Open the merit list link and check your status on it
- Finally, download a copy of the merit list for later references
|Download IIHS Provisional Admission List 2023||Provisional Admission List|
|Official Website||Click Here|