ICMR NIMR Insect Collector Jobs 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Indian Council of Medical Research, National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 08 post of Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF), Technical Assistant, Project Technician-II, Insect Collector. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in ICMR NIMR SRF, Project Technician, Insect Collector Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
ICMR NIMR Insect Collector Jobs 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research, National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Post Names||Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF), Technical Assistant, Project Technician-II, Insect Collector|
|No. of Posts||08 Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||On Contractual Basis|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||8th September 2021 by 5:00 PM|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Official Notification||ICMR NIMR Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF|
To apply for the ICMR NIMR SRF, Project Technician, Insect Collector Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, ICMR NIMR SRF, Project Technician, Insect Collector used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF)||Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science Or Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (with two years of Research experience)|
|Technical Assistant||Graduate in Life Science/ relevant subjects from a recognized University with 03 years of work experience from a recognized Institution Or Master’s degree in the relevant subjects.|
- Senior Project Research Fellow upper age limit is 35 years.
- Technical Assistant upper age limit is 30 years.
- Project Technician II upper age limit is 28 years.
- Insect Collector upper age limit is 25 years.
- Shortlisting of candidates for the interview shall be done on basis of educational qualification and experience.
- If the number of shortlisted candidates is high and it is not feasible to call all of them, the appointing authority may fix suitable criteria for shortlisting the candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview via e-mail or candidates may check our website for updates related to the advertisement.
|SRF||Rs. 35,000/- + HRA as per rules|
|Project Technician||Rs. 17,000/- Per month Fixed|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 31,000/- Per month|
|Insect Collector||Rs. 16000/- Per month fixed|
How to Apply For the ICMR NIMR Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website @ nimr.org.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Technical Assistant, Project Technician II, Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF), Insect Collector Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if National Institute Of Malaria Research asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.