HPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ hpsc.gov.in – Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill 81 Dental Surgeon Vacancies. The Job Seekers of Haryana who are Completed their MBBS can apply for this post.Eligible and Interested candidates have applied for Dental Surgeon from 1st March 2021 to 26th March 2021 through the official website of HPSC. Aspirants who have applied for this Online Exam are Now in search of HPSC Admit Card 2021.
HPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ hpsc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon|
|No of Posts||81 Posts|
|Exam Date||May 2021 – Expected|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2021 – Tentative|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
HPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Date 2021
Haryana Public Service Commission is going to take responsibility of conducting the HPSC Dental Surgeon Examination. As soon as possible after Releasing the HPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2021 the officials will raise the HPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Date 2021. The HPSC Dental Surgeon Examination will be held on April 2021 Expected.
Details Mentioned on the HPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the HPSC Dental Surgeon Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For HPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download HPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site of the Haryana Public Service Commission @ hpsc.gov.in.
- On top of the home page, applicants can find the Announcements section.
- Now, search for the HPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on it and it will be directed to another page.
- Enter the login details and hit on submit.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed.
- Check the details and download the Admit Card in your device.
- Take a hard copy of the Admit Card for the exam.
|To Download HPSC Dental Surgeon Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|