Guntur Medical College Recruitment 2021 | 11 Posts | Salary | Apply Online – Guntur Medical College, Andhra Pradesh has released the job notification for 11 vacancies of Research Scientist Non-Medical, Research Assistant, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline before Last Date to Apply 9.04.2021
Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process. Eligible candidates should submit the online application on or before the last date. For more details details regarding the Guntur Medical College Jobs 2021 Eligibility, Selection Process & Apply Online are given here for your reference.
Guntur Medical College Recruitment 2021 | 11 Posts | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Guntur Medical College, Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Names||Research Scientist Non-Medical, Research Assistant, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Notification Date||3rd April 2021|
|Closing Date||9th April 2021|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
- Research Scientist – M.Sc. PhD. Virology/Biotechnology/Molecular biology/Microbiology from recognized university.
- Research Assistant – M.Sc- Genetic/Virology/Biotechnology/Molecular biology/Microbiology from recognized university.
- Lab Technician – B.Sc. MLT, DMLT, VocMLT from recognized institute with valid paramedical registration certificate.
- Data Entry Operator – B.Sc. Computer, M.SC. Computer.
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
The Maximum Age Limit for the above posts is 40 years.
The Officials will conduct the Walkin interview.
- Research Scientist Non-Medical – Rs.60,000/-
- Research Assistant – Rs.30,000/-
- Lab Technician – Rs.25,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.15,000/-
Document Required in untur Medical College Jobs
- PAN Card / Adhaar card as identity proof
- Residency Certificate
- Candidate Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
- Indemnity Bond (only for below 18 years candidate)
- All required document Xerox Photocopy
- 10+2 class mark sheet
- Birth Certificate (only non-metric applicants)
- 10th class mark sheet
- Character Certificate (signed by VCP or Village Sarpanch /Principal / Police Station)
How To Apply For Guntur Medical College Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of Guntur Medical College, Andhra Pradesh @guntur.ap.gov.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Notices.
- And Download the Advertisement from the Recruitment Section.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Attend the walk-in Interview at the below-given address.
|To Download the Guntur Medical College Job 2021 Notification PDF 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|