Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – High Court of Gujarat has released an online notification for recruitment to the 34 Vacancies of District Judge Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Gujarat High Court Job Notification before the last date All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||High Court of Gujarat|
|Post Names||District Judge|
|No of Posts||34 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||18th April 2022|
|Application Ending Date||4th May 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Viva-Voce Test (Interview)|
|Gujarat High Court Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Gujarat High Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
- Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/ or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Applications and must have so practiced continuously for a period not less than Seven Years, immediately preceding as on the last date fixed for submission of the Online Application i.e. on 04/ 05/ 2022.
- Candidate must possess Basic Knowledge of Computer Application/ Operation, as set out by the Government of Gujarat.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 48 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC, ST, and Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Locomotor Disabled Persons, and Ex-servicemen, and 45 years in the case of General Candidates.
- For General Category: Rs.15,00/- (+ Bank Charges 750/-)
- For SC/ ST/ BC/ Ex-serviceman, LDP Candidates: No Fee
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Viva-Voce Test (Interview)
- The selected candidates will get monthly remuneration of Rs.51,650-1240-59,090-139063,260 + Allowances, as admissible under the Rules.
How to Apply For Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website @ gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of District Judge Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Gujarat High Court asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Gujarat High Court exam will be uploaded on the Gujarat High Court website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Gujarat High Court exam will be provided to you here below.
Gujarat High Court Answer Key 2022
- The Gujarat High Court will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Gujarat High Court answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Gujarat High Court answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Gujarat High Court Result 2022
- Gujarat High Court will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Gujarat High Court result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Gujarat High Court .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Gujarat High Court exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.