FCSCA Gujarat Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | FCSCA Exam Pattern – Food, Civil Supplies and Consumers Affairs, Gujarat has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Judicial, Non-Judicial, Presidents in District Commissions, Member in District Commissions, for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of FCSCA Gujarat exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise FCSCA Gujarat syllabus 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
FCSCA Gujarat Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | FCSCA Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumers Affairs, Gujarat|
|Post Names||Member (Judicial), Member (Non-Judicial), Presidents in District Commissions, Member in District Commissions|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Written Examination (Descriptive Type), and Personal Interview|
|FCSCA Gujarat Topics & Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|
|FCSCA Gujarat Previous Question Papers||Download Previous Papers|
FCSCA Gujarat Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates have to know the complete details regarding the FCSCA Gujarat Exam Pattern 2021. This FCSCA Gujarat Exam Pattern 2021 gives information on the detailed structure of the exam paper.
For Preliminary Exam
- The Preliminary Examination /Elimination Test shall consist of 1 Paper of 100 Marks & 2 Hours duration consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer
For Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
- The Written Examination (Descriptive Type) shall consist of One Paper of Judgment writing of 50 Marks and 1-hour Duration.
- Some facts of the case, pleading, the short narration of documents, and format (points) of the judgment may be given.
- The language of the Question Papers of Written Examination shall be English, and Answers to each question shall be given either in English or in Gujarati.
FCSCA Gujarat Syllabus PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 applicable to the Consumer Commission.
- The Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- The Consumer Protection (Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions) Rules, 2020.
- The Consumer Protection (Mediation) Rules, 2020.
- The Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020.
- The Consumer Protection (Consumer Commission procedure) Regulations, 2020.
- The Consumer Protection (Mediation) Regulations, 2020.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and their correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation/ Application
- MS Word, Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Networks
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Database Management System
- Data Structures
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio and MS Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- The Internet
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Project, Microsoft Publisher
Exam Preparation Strategy
Preparing for it requires thorough planning and effective execution of the plan. Here are a few tips to gear up your preparation.
- Know your syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. This will help you prioritise your preparation according to the weightage and type of questions asked.
- After getting familiar with the pattern and syllabus, you need to sketch out a timetable and schedule all the subjects that you may have to study according to your priority list. Make sure you allow time for your leisure activities and other commitments as well.
- Take a lot of mock tests to get used to the examination environment and know where you stand in your preparation.
- Answer Previous Year Papers to get a detailed insight into the questions asked. If you are lucky, some questions might also repeat.