DU SOL Admit Card 2021 | Check UG & PG Semester Exam Date – School of Open Learning, Delhi University will release the DU SOL 2021 admit card anytime soon in online mode. Candidates who have completed the application process can download the DU SOL admit card 2021 by entering the login ID and password in the login portal provided on the official website . The DU SOL 2021 admit card mentions various important details such as candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre’s venue, date and reporting time of the examination
- 1 DU SOL Admit Card 2021 | Check UG & PG Semester Exam Date
DU SOL Admit Card 2021 | Check UG & PG Semester Exam Date
|University Name||School of Open Learning, Delhi University|
|Course Name||UG, PG Course|
|Exam Name||Semester/ Annual Exams|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2021 Tentative|
|Mode of Admit Card Declaration||Online|
Details Mentioned on the DU SOL Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the DU SOL Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
DU SOL Improvement Exam Admit Card
The Examination Department also offers a provision for the candidates who failed in the main examination. For such students, the university offers a chance for Re-Exam or Backlog examination. However, in order to appear in the improvement exam, the students will have to fill a fresh application form. They also will have to pay the applicable examination fees for each backlog paper. After filling the application form, the students can download the DU SOL Improvement Admit Card from the official website. The Re-Exam Admit Card contains the details of the candidates. It reflects the name of the papers in which a candidate is re-appearing. Therefore, it is pertinent for the candidates to download the hall ticket before appearing for the improvement exam.
Important Highlights For DU SOL Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download DU SOL Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of School of Open Learning, Delhi University @ sol.du.ac.in
- On the Home Page, you can see all the current notifications.
- In that search for the UG/ PG Semester Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on that link, and provide the necessary details and click on submit.
- Then, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future use.
|To Download DU SOL Admit Card 2021|