DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2022 Download | DSSSB Exam Date Out – Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB) has released a notification for Vacancies Of Junior Clerk Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the DSSSB Junior Clerk Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the DSSSB Junior Clerk Exam Date 2022 is 18th April 2022 To 5th June 2022. Candidates can download the DSSSB Junior Clerk exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB) will release the DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card is Released.
DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2022 Download | DSSSB Exam Date Out
Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB)
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
|Exam Date||18th April 2022 To 5th June 2022|
|Admit Card Release Status||Released|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
- There Will Only One Exam Only For Junior Store Keeper (01/20), Investigator (05/20), Stenographer English (06/20) & Stenographer Hindi (07/20).
- There Will Only One Exam Technical Post Like For Veterinary Livestock Inspector (04/20), Pharmacist (09/20), Legal Assistant (10/20), Junior Telephone Operator (12/20), Draftsman (14/20), Hindi Translator Cum Assistant (15/20), Labour Welfare Inspector (16/20) & Lab. Assistant (Biology) (18/20).
- There Will Only Two Exam Only For Office Superintendent (08/20) Tier 1 & Tier 2.
- There Will Only Two Exam Only For Section Officer (Horticulture) (02/20), Manager (Public Relations) (11/20) & Accountant (17/20) Tier 1 & Tier 2.
- There Will Only Two Exam Only For Assistant Engineer (Civil) Tier 1 & Tier 2.
Details Mentioned on the DSSSB Junior Clerk Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the DSSSB Junior Clerk Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Click on the DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2022 link once you find it on the home page
- Then you will be landed on another page
- Give in your details in the fields asked
- By submitting the details, the DSSSB Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 will get displayed on the screen
- Finally, download the DSSSB Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 and download a copy of it for later references
|Download DSSSB Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|