DHS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – District Health Society, Ranchi has released an online notification for recruitment to the 273 Vacancies of ANM, GNM/ Staff Nurse, Block Data Manager, GNM, Counsellor, Lab Technician, Rehabilitation Worker, Clinical Psychologist Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in DHS Ranchi Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
DHS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||District Health Society, Ranchi|
|Post Names||ANM, GNM/ Staff Nurse, Block Data Manager, GNM, Counsellor, Lab Technician, Rehabilitation Worker, Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social worker, Pharmacist, Nutrition Counsellor, Ophthalmic Asst, Dental Technician, Staff Nurse, LT – UPHC, LT UCHC|
|No. of Posts||273 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||8th November 2021|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Academic and Technical marks and the Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview as required.|
|Job Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Address to Send the Application Forms and other relevant documents||To Civil Surgeon-Chief Medical Officer, Office of the District Health Society Sadar Hospital Complex, Purulia Road, Ranchi 834001|
|DHS Ranchi Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
To apply for the DHS Ranchi Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, DHS Ranchi used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Block Data Manager||
|RMNCH/ FP Counsellor||
|Psychiatric Social Worker||
|District NCD Clinic – GNM||
|District NCD Clinic – Counsellor||
|CHC NCD Clinic – GNM||
|CHC NCD Clinic – Lab Technician||
- The maximum age limit for advertised posts is 35 years, Backward Classes/ Extremely Backward Classes- 37 Years, Women (Unreserved/ Backward Classes/ Extremely Backward Classes) 38. SC/ Scheduled Tribes (Male/ Female) – 40.
- Rs.500/- for General Category/ OBC applicants for each post and Rs.300/- for SC/ ST applicants Account Name Dist Rural Health Society Ranchi, Account Number – 499310110003487, IFSC Code – BKID0004993 It will be mandatory to deposit in Bank-Bank of India, Kokar Branch Ranchi.
- It will be mandatory to attach a copy of the receipt for depositing the prescribed fee with the application form.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic and technical marks and aggregate marks obtained in one or more of the Written test, the Skill tests, and the Interview as required.
- The selected candidates will be evaluated on the basis of a total of 100 marks, out of which 60 marks will be based on the marks obtained in the educational and technical qualification and the remaining 40 marks will be based on one or more of the written tests, skill test and interview as per the requirement.
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Staff Nurse Salary||Rs.18,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
|ANM Salary||Rs.18,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
|Laboratory Technician Salary||Rs.18,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
|Pharmacist||Rs.18,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
|Counsellor||Rs.18,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
|Rehabilitation Worker||Rs.18,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
|Clinical Psychologist||Rs.18,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||Rs.18,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
|Dental Technician||Rs.18,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
|Dental Surgeon||Rs.18,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
|Nutrition counsellor||Rs.18,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
|Ophthalmic assistant||Rs.18,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
How To Apply For the DHS Ranchi Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website @ ranchi.nic.in
- Click on the Notices -> Recruitment.
- Now search for the “NHM Vacancies (with backlog) for various posts under District Health Society Ranchi”
- Click on the View link and Qualifications link to check the whole notification.
- If eligible, download the application form.
- Fill it and then send it along with requisite documents to the address specified below.
- And you can also send the related documents to the email id of [email protected]
DHS Ranchi Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the DHS Ranchi exam will be uploaded on the DHS Ranchi website.
- Further, the direct link to download the DHS Ranchi exam will be provided to you here below.
DHS Ranchi Answer Key 2021
- The DHS Ranchi will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the DHS Ranchi answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the DHS Ranchi answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
DHS Ranchi Result 2021
- DHS Ranchi will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The DHS Ranchi result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the DHS Ranchi .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the DHS Ranchi exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.