CRPF GDMO Specialist MO Jobs 2021 | 15 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – Central Reserve Police Force has released a job notification for 15 vacancies of Specialist MO and GDMO posts. Interested & eligible candidates apply before the last Date 14th April 2021. Total available vacancies are 15 posts. Candidate must bring original and Photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of walk in Interview. Selection of candidates will be based on Interview.
Candidates who pass the Trade Test will be called in for the medical examination. Candidates will be declared either fit or unfit based on the medical test. The details of the medical test have been given below. Check More detail about Education Qualification, eligibility conditions, how to apply, and new rules checking the below details.
CRPF GDMO Specialist MO Jobs 2021 | 15 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post Names||Specialist MO and GDMO|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Closing Date||14th April 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
Applicants must satisfy some basic eligibility conditions before applying for the notified post. To ensure that you fulfill these eligibility criteria on age limit, educational qualification, physical measurement, and fitness test we will explain each of these criteria in this article.
- Specialist MO Post – Graduate Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty One and Half years experience after obtaining PG Degree. Two and half years experience after obtaining PG Diploma
- GDMO – MBBS & Internship
There is No Application Fee for the CRPF GDMO, Specialist MO Vacancies 2021.
The Candidates Age should be Below 70 Years as of the date of the Walkin Interview.
CRPF Job Profile 2021
- On completion of tenure, the contract shall lapse automatically. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time (on either side) by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary without assigning any reason or failure to complete three months service to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefits like provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion etc or any other benefits available to the Government servant appointed on regular basis. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right to regular appointment to any post under CRPF.
The Officials will conduct the Walkin Interview.
CRPF GDMO, Specialist MO Salary
- Specialist MO – Rs.85,000/-
- GDMO – Rs.75,000/-
- Refusal to undergo a medical examination at any stage or absenting oneself from the same will render the candidate unfit.
- Evidence of which is not readily obtainable during the medical examination. Any false declaration in this aspect, discovered later at any stage of service, will make the candidate liable for disciplinary action including termination of service.
- At some stages of medical examination, male candidates will be required to be examined in nude. The loincloth is to be permitted except for, when genitalia and perineum are being examined.
- The final decision of fitness/ unfitness in weight will be decided by the medical board at the time of MET based on the height and age chart on the day of MET and as per the height measured by the PST Board & as per guidelines for the same.
How To Apply For CRPF GDMO, Specialist MO Job Openings 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of Central Reserve Police Force @crpf.gov.in
- After Entering onto the Home Page.
- Scroll down below.
- And then click on Recruitment.
- Download the CRPF GDMO, Specialist MO Advertisement.
- After Reading the Advertisement Thoroughly.
- If you are interested and eligible for the above posts.
- And Attend the Walkin Interview at the below-given venue.
|To Download the CRPF GDMO, Specialist MO Jobs Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|