Chandigarh Scholarship 2021 | Eligibility | Pre & Post Matric Scholarship – Chandigarh has always been one of the major education centres in North India. There are plenty of scholarship opportunities for students from economically weaker sections and other sections of society. The State and Central Governments are implementing various social welfare schemes including scholarships. The objective of running these programmes is to motivate and help talented students to continue their studies. In this article, you will get complete information about various scholarship programmes in Chandigarh city.
- 1 Chandigarh Scholarship 2021 | Eligibility | Pre & Post Matric Scholarship
- 1.1 Chandigarh Scholarship 2021 Objectives
- 1.1.1 Scope of Chandigarh Scholarship 2021
- 1.1.2 Value of Scholarship
- 1.1.3 Conditions of Eligibility To Apply For Chandigarh Pre Matric Scholarship
- 1.1.4 Selection of Candidates
- 1.1.5 Chandigarh Scholarship 2021 Documents required to be included in the application process
- 1.1.6 Chandigarh Scholarship Online Registration Process
- 1.1.7 Important Links
- 1.1 Chandigarh Scholarship 2021 Objectives
Chandigarh Scholarship 2021 | Eligibility | Pre & Post Matric Scholarship
|Organization Name||Ministry Of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government Of India|
|Scholarship Scheme||Pre Matric & Posts Matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Scheme Closing Date||30th November 2021|
|Defective Verification||15th December 2021|
|Institute Verification||15th December 2021|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online/ Offline|
Chandigarh Scholarship 2021 Objectives
- Support parents of SC children for the education of their children studying in class IX and X to reduce school dropouts, especially in transition from primary to secondary level, and
- To improve the participation of SC children in pre-matric stage class IX and X so that they can perform better and get a better chance to move forward in the post-matric stage of education.
Scope of Chandigarh Scholarship 2021
Under the scheme, scholarships will be available only for studies in India and are available for studies in that state/state. It will be provided by the Government of the Union Territory from where the applicant is concerned, where he is domicile.
Value of Scholarship
The value of the scholarship includes the following for the entire duration of the course:
- Scholarships and Other Grants
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities studying in private unaided recognized schools
Conditions of Eligibility To Apply For Chandigarh Pre Matric Scholarship
- The student should be of Scheduled Castes
- The income of his/her parents/guardian should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum
- Under the scheme, a scholarship holder shall not keep any other educational scholarship for the purpose of studying in class IX and X. If any other educational scholarship is awarded for studying in classes 9th and 10th, the student can avail of either scholarship.
- The awarding authority should be informed about his choice and choice through the head of the institute
428 dated 16.02.2017 regarding provisions contained in Section 7 of the Aadhaar (Targeted Distribution of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016, with further condition that if for any reason, authentication of Aadhaar in respect of any applicant fails, Such a person should be allowed to establish his identity through another means so that the actual person is not deprived of their benefits
- He should be a regular, full-time student studying in a government school or a government recognized school. Or a central/central/ State Board of Secondary Education
- Scholarship for studying in any class will be available only for one year.
- If the student has to repeat one class, he/she will not get a scholarship for the second (or later) year for that class
Selection of Candidates
- All eligible ST candidates will be given scholarships as per the prescribed in the scheme
- A state/state is a state-of-the Union Territory related but other State/UT-related Candidates studying in the Union Territory are eligible to be eligible for the state/ut-class candidates.
- Scholarships will be awarded by the Union Territory and they will be provided by that State/Ut.
- They will submit their applications to the competent authority in the Union Territory.
Chandigarh Scholarship 2021 Documents required to be included in the application process
- A copy of the application in the prescribed form for scholarship
- A passport-sized photo with student’s signature (for new scholarship)
- A self-attested copy of certificate, diploma, degree etc. in respect of all the passed examinations
- A certificate of caste duly signed by an authorized revenue officer which is not below the post of Tehsildar
- The income declaration of self-employed parents/parents should be in the form of a certificate issued by the Revenue Officer, which should not be below the post of Tehsildar.
- The job seeker parents/parents are required to obtain income certificate from their employer.
- Job seeker parents/parents should obtain an consolidated certificate from the revenue officer for any other additional source of income
- Pursuant to the provision of Section 7 of the Aadhaar (Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Targeted Distribution of Services) Act, 2016, a student has to produce proof of possession of Aadhaar or undergo Aadhaar certification.
- If aadhaar enrolment is not yet done, the student has to apply for Aadhaar enrolment
- The application for scholarship should be submitted by the student by 30th November of the academic year in which the student is studying, provided that due to valid reasons the state authorities can extend the last date
Chandigarh Scholarship Online Registration Process
- Visit the official website @ scholarships.gov.in
- Then the National Scholarship Portal Ministry Of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government Of India home page will get opened
- Hit on the State Schemes tab, and select Chandigarh state
- Then click on the guidelines link for the Chandigarh Pre Matric Scholarship 2021
- Give a glance at the overall instruction given
- If applicable, the application for scholarship can be made on the respective State/ UT scholarship portal and in hard copy otherwise
- While applying online, the documents may be scanned and uploaded. The hard copy of the application uploaded will be submitted as per the requirement of the portal where the application has been made. Every application, either online or in hard copy, will compulsorily include the required documents
- Application complete in all respects shall be submitted to the Head of the Institution/ School
|To Register Online for Chandigarh Pre Matric Scholarship 2021|
|Chandigarh Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 Notification|