CGPSC ADPPO Result 2022 Download | Cut Off Marks | Merit List – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 12th December 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of CGPSC ADPPO . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of CGPSC ADPPO
CGPSC ADPPO Result 2022 Download | Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
|Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer
|12th December 2021 – 10.00 AM To 01.00 PM
|Result Release Date
|Sarkari Naukri Result
How To Calculate Marks For The CGPSC ADPPO Exam 2022 ?
- The maximum number of marks that can be scored by a candidate is 300.
- The exam is allotted 3 hours for completion.
- For every right answer, there is a marking of 2 marks.
- There is a negative marking of ⅓ marks.
- Calculate your score to get the estimate of your result.
CGPSC ADPPO Cut off
CGPSC ADPPO Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare CGPSC ADPPO Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Will Declare CGPSC ADPPO Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide CGPSC ADPPO Cut-off Marks 2022 .
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download CGPSC ADPPO Result 2022 ?
- Visit the official site @ psc.cg.gov.in
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) official main page will open on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the Result 2022 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- CGPSC ADPPO Exam Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Results.
|To Download CGPSC Result 2022
|CGPSC ADPPO Answer Key 2021 Download | Exam Key | Objections
|CGPSC ADPPO Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date Out @ psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC ADPPO Result 2022 : FAQ
From where can I check CGPSC ADPPO Result?
What are the details I have to provide at the time of checking CGPSC ADPPO Result?
On what basis the CGPSC ADPPO Result 2022 will be announced?
Where Can I View CGPSC ADPPO Result?
Who conducts the CGPSC ADPPO exam?