CGHS Recruitment 2021 | 40 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Central Government Health Scheme has released an online notification for recruitment to the 40 post of Doctors (Allopathic). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in CGHS Job Notification before the last date
CGHS Recruitment 2021 | 40 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Central Government Health Scheme|
|Post Name||Doctors (Allopathic)|
|Total Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Closing Date||14th June 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||The selected candidates will be posted in any CCHS dispensary in Delhi & NCR area and they will work under the control of the Chief
Medical Officer- In-charge of the dispensary, in which they are posted.
|Mode Of Recruitment||Purely Temporary and on a Contract basis|
To apply for the CGHS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, CGHS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The minimum qualification required is MBBS Degree
- Preference: Doctors who have worked in CGHS & knowledge of computer shall be preferred.
Check the Official Notification to know about the Application Fee details.
Not exceeding 69 years as of 01st July 2021
Candidates, please go through the Official Notification to know information about the Selection Process.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 75000/- Per Month.
How to apply for CGHS Doctor Job 2021
- Go to official CGHS website @cghs.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Doctor Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Central Government Health Scheme asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 14.06.2021.
|CGHS Job 2021 Notification, Application Form||Jobs Notification|
|Address To Send The CGHS Application Form 2021-||O/o Additional Director, CGHS (HQ), CGHS Bhawan, Sector-13, R.K.Puram, New Delhi – 110066|