CG Vyapam SI Admit Card 2021 | Check Market Inspector Exam Date – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released a application form For the post of Market Inspector (Mandi Inspector) and Sub Inspector on its official website on 18th March 2021. A total of 168 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment . The online registration process has started from 18th March 2021 and remain active till 04th April 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies .
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Mandi Inspector & Sub Inspector in Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (CG Vyapam in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of CG Vyapam
CG Vyapam SI Admit Card 2021 | Check Market Inspector Exam Date
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (Cg Vyapam)|
|Post Name||Market Inspector, Sub Inspector (SI)|
|No. of Posts||168 Posts|
|Admit Card Date||19th April 2021|
|Exam Date||29th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
- Written Exam.
- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Mandi Inspector & Sub Inspector on 29th April 2021
- Exam will be of Objective Type & the Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
Details Mentioned on the CG Vyapam SI Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the CG Vyapam SI Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For CG Vyapam SI Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
Read Also : CG Vyapam Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern
How To Download CG Vyapam SI Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site of CG Vyapam @ vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- On the Home page, candidates can see the “Notice Board” section.
- In that section, candidates have to click on the “Admit Card” button.
- After clicking on that button, candidates have to search for the CG Vyapam Market Inspector, SI Admit Card 2021.
- Click on that respective Admit Card Link
- The candidates have to give their login credentials to view the admit card.
- Once the candidate’s Admit card is displayed they can download it.
- Later take the printout of the Admit card.
|To Download CG Vyapam SI Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|