CG Vyapam AGDO Admit Card 2021 | Assistant Grade 3 DEO Exam Date – Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released a notification for 77 Vacancies Of Assistant Grade 3, Data Entry Operator Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the CG Vyapam AGDO Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the CG Vyapam AGDO Exam Date 2021 is 19th December 2021
Candidates can download the CG Vyapam AGDO exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the CG Vyapam AGDO Admit Card is 10th December 2021. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 CG Vyapam AGDO Admit Card 2021 | Assistant Grade 3 DEO Exam Date
CG Vyapam AGDO Admit Card 2021 | Assistant Grade 3 DEO Exam Date
|Organization Name||Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Grade 3, Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||77 Posts|
|Exam Date||19th December 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||10th December 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Details Mentioned on the CG Vyapam AGDO Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the CG Vyapam AGDO Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For CG Vyapam AGDO Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download CG Vyapam AGDO Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of theChattisgarh Professional Examination Board @ vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- Scroll down the home page where under the Notice Board section, you will find the Admit Card tab
- Click on the Admit Card tab, and select the CG Vyapam AGDO Hall Ticket 2021 link
- Enter your Registration ID, Date of Birth, and Captcha in the fields asked
- By hitting on the Search button, the CG Vyapam AGDO Hall Ticket 2021 will get displayed on the screen
- Finally, download the CG Vyapam AGDO Admit Card 2021 and carry it to the respective exam
|To Download CG Vyapam AGDO Hall Ticket 2021|