Central Railway Medical Practitioner Jobs 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Central Railway has released an online notification for recruitment to the 18 Vacancies of Medical Practitioners Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Central Railway Medical Practitioner Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Central Railway Medical Practitioner Jobs 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
- 1.1 Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2.1 Educational Qualifications
- 1.2.2 Age Limit
- 1.2.3 Selection Process
- 1.2.4 Salary
- 1.2.5 How To Attend the Central Railway Medical Practitioner Interview?
- 1.2.6 Central Railway Medical Practitioner Admit Card 2022
- 1.2.7 Central Railway Medical Practitioner Answer Key 2022
- 1.2.8 Central Railway Medical Practitioner Result 2022
Central Railway Medical Practitioner Jobs 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Post Name||Medical Practitioners|
|Category of CMP||Physicians, Anaesthetist/ Intensivists, and GDMO|
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||11th January 2022|
|Mode Of Recruitment||Contract Basis|
|Venue To Attend The Interview||Bharatratna Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai – 400027|
|Central Railway Medical Practitioner Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|Department Name||Number of Posts|
To apply for the Central Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Central Railway Medical Practitioner used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- For Specialists: Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS recognized by the Medical Council of India. A Post Graduate qualification in the relevant subject/ field recognized by the Medical Council of India. 3 years of experience in clinical work after post-graduation in the speciality concerned as on the date of interview is desirable.
- GDMO: Degree in medicine i.e. MBBS recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory rotating internship.
- The upper age limit should not exceed 53 years as of 1st January 2022.
- The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen is 5 years and for OBC is 3 years.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Computer Based Test
|Physicians||Rs.95,000/- per month|
|Anaesthetist/ Intensivists||Rs.95,000/- per month|
|CMP (GDMO) MBBS Doctor||Rs.75,000/- per month|
How To Attend the Central Railway Medical Practitioner Interview?
- Visit the official site @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Anaesthetist, General Duty Medical Officer, Physician Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Central Railway (CR) asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 11.01.2022.
Central Railway Medical Practitioner Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Central Railway Medical Practitioner exam will be uploaded on the Central Railway Medical Practitioner website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Central Railway Medical Practitioner exam will be provided to you here below.
Central Railway Medical Practitioner Answer Key 2022
- The Central Railway Medical Practitioner will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Central Railway Medical Practitioner answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Central Railway Medical Practitioner answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Central Railway Medical Practitioner Result 2022
- Central Railway Medical Practitioner will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Central Railway Medical Practitioner result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Central Railway Medical Practitioner .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Central Railway Medical Practitioner exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.