ARPIT Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ arpit.nta.nic.in – The NTA ARPIT Exam Date which was scheduled is now Postponed. And the higher authority of the National Testing Agency is planning to release the ARPIT Admit Card 15 Days Before the Exam.
The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility condition. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website onwards and appear for the Examination at the given Center on Date and Shift (Timing) as indicated in their Admit Card.
ARPIT Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ arpit.nta.nic.in
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||Annual Refresher Programme In Teaching (ARPIT) Exam|
|NTA ARPIT Exam Date||21st August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Avilable Now|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
The MHRD has launched online ARPIT on 13th November, 2018, a major and unique initiative of online professional development of 15 lakhs higher education faculty using the MOOCs platform SWAYAM. In the first instance NTA conducted ARPIT Test on 30th March 2019 in 66 disciplines.
- Candidates can apply for ARPIT “Online” only.
- National Testing Agency (NTA) is entrusted to conduct the exam in a proctored environment.
- The exam will be an entirely computer-based test (CBT) of 3 hours duration. The question paper will consist of only MCQs.
- The paper would be of 100 questions of maximum 100 marks and with no negative marking.
Details Mentioned on the ARPIT Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the ARPIT Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For ARPIT Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download ARPIT Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site of the National Testing Agency @ arpit.nta.nic.in.
- Then the Home Page appears on the Screen.
- On that page, the News and Events Section is present.
- In that we suggest the aspirants to search for the NTA ARPIT Admit Card 2021 link.
- After finding the link, we suggest the aspirants to fill in all the required credentials carefully and submit them.
- Now, the NTA ARPIT Hall Ticket will be out.
- We recommend the candidates to download the ARPIT Admit Card and keep it for future purposes.
|To Download ARPIT Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|ARPIT Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|