WDCW Telangana Recruitment 2021 | 159 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – Department of Women Development & Child Welfare has released a job notification for 159 Vacancies Main Anganwadi Teacher, Mini Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper Posts. TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Notification is coming very soon for new vacancies for various district is to be notified. So eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode and grab this wonderful opportunity. Visit the official website to apply online.
WDCW Telangana Recruitment 2021 | 159 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Department of Women Development & Child Welfare|
|Post Names||Main Anganwadi Teacher, Mini Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper|
|Total Vacancies||159 Posts|
|Starting Date||7th April 2021|
|Closing Date||22nd April 2021|
The Candidates must have 10th Class from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- For OBC – 03 Years
- For SC/ST – 05 Years
- Written Test: The mandatory steps is to clear the written examination. Without clearing it , you can not go to the next step.
- Personal interview & Document Verification: The last step is the screening test, i.e. personal interview. In this , the document verification is also done.
WDCW Telangana Salary
Check the Official Notification for the Salary Details.
How To Apply For WDCW Telangana Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official site of Department of Women Development & Child Welfare @ https://wdcw.tg.nic.in/index.html.
- After entering into the Home Page.
- Click on Notifications.
- And Download the WDCW Telangana Advertisement.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- If interested in the Main Anganwadi Teacher, Mini Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper posts, then fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload all the details required.
- Submit to the Officials before the last date.
|WDCW Telangana Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|