WB SET Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern @ wbcsc.org.in – West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Assistant Professor, for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of WB SET exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise WB SET Previous Question Papers so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
WB SET Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern @ wbcsc.org.in
|Organization Name||West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC)|
|Exam Name||West Bengal State Eligibility Test (WB SET)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Purpose Of Exam||UGC Accredited State Eligibility Test for the Post of Assistant Professor in West Bengal Only|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|WB SET Topics & Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|
|WB SET Previous Question Papers||Download Previous Papers|
WB SET Exam Pattern 2021
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective-type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks.
- The questions which will be of general nature, are intended to assess the teaching, research aptitude of the candidate.
- It will primarily be designed to test the reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective-type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- All the questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper – III (including all electives, without options).
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I & Paper – II on the OMR Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
|Papers||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|Paper-1||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Paper-2||100 Questions||200 Marks|
|Type Of Examination: Objective Type Compulsory Questions|
|Time Duration: 3 Hours|
WB SET Previous Question Papers PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.