UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee, for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Previous Question Papers 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Previous Question Papers PDF
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Syllabus
UPPCL AE Exam Pattern 2021
- The Exam Pattern for UPPCL AE consists of 4 main subjects Technical Syllabus, General Awareness, Reasoning & General Hindi.
- A total of 150 questions come from Technical Subject, 20 questions each from General Awareness & Reasoning and 10 questions from General Hindi.
- Each correct answer shall carry a mark assigned to it and each wrong answer shall carry negative marks of 25% of the marks assigned to it.
- The total duration of the Test is 3 Hours that is 180 Minutes
- UPPCL AE Recruitment Important Dates Written Examination will be having Objective Type Questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark in the written exam.
- A negative marking of 0.25 will be reduced for each wrong answer.
|Name Of the Subject||Percentage (%) Of Questions||Time Duration|
|Bachelor Of Engineering level,||75%||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|General Knowledge/ General Awareness||10%|
|Logical Reasoning/ Aptitude||10%|
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Previous Question Papers PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- Download Uttar Pradesh PCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Old Paper PDF – General Knowledge/ General Awareness
- To Download UPPCL AssistantEngineer Trainee Logical Reasoning Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- To Get UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Model Paper PDF For General Hindi
- Download Uttar Pradesh Assistant Engineer Previous Paper PDF For Electrical Engineering
- Download Uttar Pradesh Assistant Engineer Previous Paper PDF For Civil Engineering
- Download Uttar Pradesh Assistant Engineer Previous Paper PDF For Mechanical Engineering
- Get UPPCL AE Previous Year Question Paper PDF For Aptitude
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.