UPHESC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission has released a notice extending the last date to apply for 2003 vacancies for Assistant Professor posts on its official website @uphesconline.org on 23rd March 2021. As per the notice released, the last date to apply has been extended to 12th April 2021
All the Candidates are waiting for there exam As the Examination Date will be announce soon so all the Candidates should download their admit card because without having a admit card No one Candidates will be allowed to give the exam. Candidates who filled their Application form can Download their Admit Cards through the official Website of DSSSB . Admit Card containing signature of Invigilator (used in examination) along with the hard copy of printout of online application form.
UPHESC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No. Of Posts||2003 Posts|
|Exam Date||26th May 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of 2021 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
About Exam :
- Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC) will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Assistant Professor.
- Candidates whoa applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their Exam accordingly.
- There are many candidates who are Searching Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources.
- So, here we want to inform those candidates that Exam may start form 26th of May, 2021 (Tentative).
- Exact Exam Dates will be notified to you very soon.
- Announce Later : 26th of May, 2021 (Tentative)
Selection Process :
- Written Exam/ Interview
Details Mentioned on the UPHESC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the UPHESC Assistant Professor Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For UPHESC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download UPHESC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site Of Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC) @ site.uphesc.org.
- Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC) official main page will open on the screen.
- Over there find the UPHESC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Hit on the submit button.
- UPHESC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a hard copy of the Uttar Pradesh HESC Assistant Professor Admit Card for the further selection process.
|Download UPHESC Assistant Professor Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|