UIDAI Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply Now – Unique Identification Authority of India has released an online notification for recruitment to the 27 Vacancies of Assistant Director, Junior Translation Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Account Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Deputy Director & Accountant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in UIDAI Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Post Names||Assistant Director, Junior Translation Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Account Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Deputy Director & Accountant|
|No of Posts||27 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||23rd March 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|UIDAI Jobs 2022 Notification PDF
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Translation Officer||1|
|Assistant Section Officer||9|
|Assistant Account Officer||2|
To apply for the UIDAI Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UIDAI used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Masters Degree, Diploma, Degree, CA/ ICWA/ MBA.
- Officers from the Central Government hold analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ Department.
- Officers from State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular posts with the required experience.
- Refer to the official notification for more educational qualification details.
- The candidate’s max-age should be 56 years.
|Post Name||Pay Matrix|
|Assistant Director||Level 10|
|Junior Translation Officer||Level 6|
|Assistant Section Officer||Level 9|
|Assistant Section Officer||Level 8|
|Assistant Account Officer||Level 8|
|Private Secretary||Level 8|
|Deputy Director||Level 11|
How To Apply For UIDAI Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official site @ uidai.gov.in
- Unique Identification Authority of India’s main page will open.Go to “Work with UIDAI” >> “Deputation/ Contract”.
- Find UIDAI Advt. and click on it.
- Read all available details carefully.
- If you are eligible, then apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2022 on or before the closing date.
UIDAI Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the UIDAI exam will be uploaded on the UIDAI website.
- Further, the direct link to download the UIDAI exam will be provided to you here below.
UIDAI Answer Key 2022
- The UIDAI will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the UIDAI answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the UIDAI answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
UIDAI Result 2022
- UIDAI will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The UIDAI result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the UIDAI .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the UIDAI exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.