TS Panchayat Raj Department Syllabus 2021 PDF | Exam Pattern – Government of Telangana, Panchayat Raj Department has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Junior Panchayat Secretary, for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of TS Panchayat Raj Department exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise TS Panchayat Raj Department syllabus 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
TS Panchayat Raj Department Syllabus 2021 PDF | Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Government of Telangana, Panchayat Raj Department|
|Post Names||Junior Panchayat Secretary|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|TS Panchayat Raj Department Topics & Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|
|TS Panchayat Raj Department Previous Question Papers||Download Previous Papers|
TS Panchayat Raj Department Exam Pattern 2021
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Level of Examination Will be Degree Standard.
- The Exam Will be Divided into Two Papers.
- Each Paper Will be of 100 Marks/ Questions.
- Paper 1 Will be Based on General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana.
- Paper 2 Will be Based on Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.
- Time Duration for Each Paper Will be 120 Minutes.
|Subject Names||Number of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|Paper-1: General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Paper-2: Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including those of Government of India and Government of Telangana.||100 Questions||100 Marks|
TS Panchayat Raj Department Syllabus PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
Paper – I: General Studies and Mental Ability
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Mental Ability.(Verbal and non-verbal),
- a) Logical Reasoning.
- b) Comprehension.
- c) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- d) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
Paper – II:
(Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes)
- Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary.
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor.
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Telangana.
- Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans.
- Community Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes.
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups.
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
Exam Preparation Strategy
Preparing for it requires thorough planning and effective execution of the plan. Here are a few tips to gear up your preparation.
- Know your syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. This will help you prioritise your preparation according to the weightage and type of questions asked.
- After getting familiar with the pattern and syllabus, you need to sketch out a timetable and schedule all the subjects that you may have to study according to your priority list. Make sure you allow time for your leisure activities and other commitments as well.
- Take a lot of mock tests to get used to the examination environment and know where you stand in your preparation.
- Answer Previous Year Papers to get a detailed insight into the questions asked. If you are lucky, some questions might also repeat.