TN Health Department Recruitment 2021 | 555 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – Director of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy, Govt of TN has released an online notification for recruitment to the 555 post of Dispenser, Therapeutic Assistant (Male), Therapeutic Assistant (Female). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in TN Health Department Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
TN Health Department Recruitment 2021 | 555 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Director of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy, Govt of TN|
|Post Names||Dispenser, Therapeutic Assistant (Male), Therapeutic Assistant (Female)|
|Total Vacancies||555 Posts|
|Closing Date||15th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Academic Qualification|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Therapeutic Assistant (Male)||53|
|Therapeutic Assistant (Female)||82|
To apply for the TN Health Department Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, TN Health Department used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Dispenser – Diploma in Pharmacy (Siddha/ Unani/ Ayurvedha / Homoeopathy)/ Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu
- Therapeutic Assistant (Male), Therapeutic Assistant (Female) – Diploma in Nursing Therapy conducted by Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Government of Tamil Nadu
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 57 Years
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
“Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualification for the post of Therapeutic Assistant(Male), Therapeutic Assistant(Female) duly the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu .There will be no oral test (interview) for the post”
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Dispenser – Hiring charges at the rate of Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) per session – six hours per day for six days in a week.
- Therapeutic Assistant (Male), Therapeutic Assistant (Female) – Hiring charges at the rate of Rs.375/- (Rupees Three hundred and Seventy Five only) for six hours per day for six days in a week.
How To Apply For TN Health Department Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @tnhealth.tn.gov.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Recruitments.
- And Download the TN Health Department Advertisement.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts, then fill the Application Form.
- And forward to the Officials at the below-given address.
|To Download the TN Health Department Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|Address to send the Application Form – Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arumbakkam, Chennai -106|