TN DES Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Apply Now – Department of Economics and Statistics (DES), Tamil Nadu has released an online notification for recruitment to the 11 Vacancies of Office Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in TN DES Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
TN DES Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Department of Economics and Statistics (DES), Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Number of Posts||11 Posts|
|Closing Date||30th October 2021|
|Selection Process||Certificate Verification and Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TN DES Recruitment 2021 Notification||Official Notification|
|Address to send the Application Form||Commissioner Department of Physics and Statistics No. 259, Anna Road, DMS Campus, Chennai – 600006|
|For Category||Number of Posts|
|Other OC & FC||3|
|MBC & DC||2|
To apply for the TN DES Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, TN DES used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- At least Class VIII to Bachelor’s Degree (Alternative Certificate issued by the School / College should be attached).
The maximum age limit as of 1st March 2021 is as follows
- BC (Muslim) – 32 years
- SC – 35 years
- MBC & DC – 32 years
- Unsupported widows in the above class – 35 years
- Ex-serviceman – 53 years
- Candidates will be selected based on the Certificate Verification and Interview.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Pay matrix level – 1 (Rs 15,700/- to Rs.50,000/-).
How to Apply for TN DES Recruitment 2021
- visit the official site @ des.tn.gov.in.
- The home page of the Department of Economics and Statistics will be displayed.
- Search for the TN DES Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 on Latest News &
- announcement panel.
- Click on the link once you find it.
- Check the notification and know the eligibility.
- If eligible, go back to the advertisement page.
- Scroll down the page and click on the tab of the application form.
- Fill the application form and send it to the given below address.
TN DES Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the TN DES exam will be uploaded on the TN DES website.
- Further, the direct link to download the TN DES exam will be provided to you here below.
TN DES Answer Key 2021
- The TN DES will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the TN DES answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the TN DES answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
TN DES Result 2021
- TN DES will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The TN DES result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the TN DES .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the TN DES exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.