TMC Adhoc Nurse Jobs 2021 | 36 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Walkin Date – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 36 Vacancies of Adhoc Nurse Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in TMC Adhoc Nurse Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
TMC Adhoc Nurse Jobs 2021 | 36 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Walkin Date
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Post Name||Adhoc Nurse|
|No. of Posts||36 Posts|
|Mode of Appointment||Initially for a period of 1-year & Extendable, if required|
|Walk-In-Interview Date and Time||15th September 2021 between 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Walk-In-Interview Venue for Adhoc Nurse Posts||HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL, GHANTI MILL ROAD, LAHARTARA, OLD LOCO COLONY, SHIVPURWA, VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH-221002|
|TMC Adhoc Nurse Job 2021 Notification PDF
||Official Notification PDF|
To apply for the TMC Adhoc Nurse Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, TMC Adhoc Nurse used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 1 (one) year clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital
- Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 1 (one) year clinical experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital.
- Candidates should be eligible to register with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
- Candidates who have done a Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 (five) years.
- Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed.
- The working pattern will be 6 days a week.
- General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) should be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council
Following is the Age Limit detail that candidates should be having on the day of the Interview.
- 30 years
- Upper age is relaxable by – 05 Years for SC /ST candidate, 03 Years for OBC candidate, 10 Years for PWD candidate
TMC Adhoc Nurse Walkin Date
- Candidates who are eligible and are interested can directly attend the Walk-In-Interview on the 15th September 2021 between 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- While attending the Interview don’t forget to carry the Bio-Data, Recent Passport Size Photograph, along with all original documents including Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Original Educational & Experience Certificates, and one set of Self-Attested copies of these documents.
TMC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Rs. 24,000/- per month
How to apply for TMC Adhoc Nurse Job 2021
- Visit the official website @ tmc.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Adhoc Nurse Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tata Memorial Centre asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 15.09.2021.
TMC Adhoc Nurse Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the TMC Adhoc Nurse exam will be uploaded on the TMC Adhoc Nurse website.
- Further, the direct link to download the TMC Adhoc Nurse exam will be provided to you here below.
TMC Adhoc Nurse Answer Key 2021
- The TMC Adhoc Nurse will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the TMC Adhoc Nurse answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the TMC Adhoc Nurse answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
TMC Adhoc Nurse Result 2021
- TMC Adhoc Nurse will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The TMC Adhoc Nurse result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the TMC Adhoc Nurse.
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the TMC Adhoc Nurse exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.