SSC JHT Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Application Form –Staff Selection Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the Various Vacancies of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in SSC JHT Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
SSC JHT Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Application Form
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator|
|No. of Posts||Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy positions will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time|
|Application Starting Date||20th July 2022|
|Application Ending Date||4th August 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
|SSC JHT 2022 Notification
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the SSC JHT Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, SSC JHT used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Qualifications|
|For Post Codes A to D – Junior Hindi Translator/ Junior Translator||
|For Post Code E -Senior Hindi Translator||
- The candidate’s age limit is between 18 to 30 years as on 1st January 2022 i.e. candidates born not before 1st February 1992 and not later than 1st January 2004 are eligible to apply SSC JHT Recruitment.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Rs. 100 for remaining candidates who are applying to the SSC JHT Recruitment 2022.
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted for the eligible candidates.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Pay scale|
|A||Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)||Level-6 i.e,
Rs.35400- Rs. 112400
|B||Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)|
|C||Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)|
|D||Junior Translator (JT)/ Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT|
|E||Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/Departments/Offices||Level-7 i.e,
Rs.44900- Rs. 142400
SSC JHT Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the SSC JHT exam will be uploaded on the SSC JHT website.
- Further, the direct link to download the SSC JHT exam will be provided to you here below.
SSC JHT Answer Key 2022
- The SSC JHT will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the SSC JHT answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the SSC JHT answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
SSC JHT Result 2022
- SSC JHT will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The SSC JHT result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the SSC JHT .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the SSC JHT exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.