SPMCIL Assistant Manager Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Pattern – Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Assistant Manager( Materials, R & D, HR, Legal), for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of SPMCIL Assistant Manager exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise SPMCIL Assistant Manager Previous Question Papers 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
SPMCIL Assistant Manager Previous Question Papers PDF | Exam Patter
|Organization Name||Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager( Materials, R & D, HR, Legal)|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Interview|
|SPMCIL Assistant Manager Syllabus PDF||Download Syllabus|
SPMCIL Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
- All applicants have to answer 120 Objective Type Questions which will be evaluated for 150 marks in the spmcil.com Assistant Manager Exam.
- And the duration of the SPMCIL Assistant Manager R & D Exam will be only 2 hours (120 minutes).
- So check the table to know the sectional weightage in the SPMCIL Assistant Manager Materials Written Test. And all questions will appear in English & Hindi Languages except for the English Language questions in the SPMCIL Assistant Manager Legal Written Test.
|Total||120 Questions||150 Marks|
SPMCIL Assistant Manager Previous Question Papers PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- To download the spmcil.com Assistant Manager R & D Previous Papers PDF for General Awareness
- Download the SPMCIL Assistant Manager Question Papers PDF for English
- To download the SPMCIL Assistant Manager Legal Previous Papers PDF for Reasoning
- To download the spmcil.com Assistant Manager HR Old Question Papers PDF for Quantitative Aptitude
- To download the SPMCIL Assistant Manager Materials Model Papers PDF for Mechanical
- Download the SPMCIL Assistant Manager RD Question Papers PDF for Electrical
- To download the SPMCIL Assistant Manager Previous Papers PDF for Electronics
- To download the spmcil.com Assistant Manager Old Question Papers PDF for Chemical
- To download the SPMCIL Assistant Manager Legal Model Papers PDF for Law
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.