South Central Railway Hyderabad Doctor Jobs 2021 | 80 Post | Apply Now – South Central Railway has released an online notification for recruitment to the 80 post of Specialist Doctor (Anesthetist, Physician, Pulmonologist), GDMO (Contract Medical Practitioner), Nursing Superintendent (Staff Nurse), Hospital Attendant, Pharmacists, Health & Malaria Inspector, Lab Assistant. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in South Central Railway Hyderabad Doctor, Paramedical Staff Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
South Central Railway Hyderabad Doctor Jobs 2021 | 80 Post | Apply Now
|Organization Name||South Central Railway|
|Post Name||Specialist Doctor (Anesthetist, Physician, Pulmonologist), GDMO (Contract Medical Practitioner), Nursing Superintendent (Staff Nurse), Hospital Attendant, Pharmacists, Health & Malaria Inspector, Lab Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||80 Posts|
|Closing Date||29th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Interview|
|Date & Time Of Online Interview||4th June 2021 & 5th June 2021 From 11.00 Hrs|
|Mode Of Recruitment||On a contract basis, for a period of 6 months initially (for Doctors) & 3 months initially (for other paramedical staff)|
- Specialist Doctor – 03 Posts
- GDMO – 16 Posts
- Nursing Superintendent- 31 Posts
- Hospital Attendant – 26 Posts
- Pharmacists – 02 Posts
- Health & Malaria Inspector – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant – 01 Post
To apply for the South Central Railway Hyderabad Doctor Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, South Central Railway Hyderabad Doctor used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- MBBS Degree and PG/Diploma in subject concerned from any University/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- MBBS Degree with completion of internship from any recognized University by Indian Medical Council
Nursing Superintendent :
- Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of nursing or other institutions or other institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing or B.Sc. (Nursing).
Hospital Attendant :
- 10th pass OR ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
Health & Malaria Inspector :
- B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main / Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the
course Plus One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary Inspector (or)
- One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt of India, New Delhi.
- 12th (10 + 2 stage) in Science plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) Certificate Course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfilment of The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a University or Technical Board of State Government/Central Government authority;
- The duration of the course is at least 01 year; During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis; and At the end of the course, there should be system of examination which has been successfully passed by the candidate.
- Specialist Doctor, GDMO – Up to 53 years
- Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, Health & Malaria Inspector – 20 – 33 years
- Hospital Attendant, Lab Assistant – 18 – 30 years
- After scrutiny of the applications received, the same will be shortlisted by the nominated committee based on the Educational, technical qualifications and experience in the relevant field and based on the administrative requirements.
- Candidates to the extent of 1:3 of the number of vacancies only will be interviewed online call, as per the following programme. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated over phone the date of interview.
- The Online interview will be on 04.06.2021& 05.06.2021 from 11 AM
- Specialist Doctor – Rs.95,000/-
- GDMO – Rs.75000/-
- Nursing Superintendent- Rs.44,900/-
- Hospital Attendant – Rs.18,000/-
- Pharmacists – Rs. 29,200/-
- Health & Malaria Inspector – Rs. 35,400/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs.21,700/-
How to Apply for the South Central Railway Hyderabad Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official site @ scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then the South Central Railway home page will be displayed
- Now scroll down the page, you will find the “South Central Railway Hyderabad Doctor, Paramedical Staff Jobs 2021 Notification” link
- Next hit on that link
- Then check the complete details of the notification carefully
- If you are interested and eligible for the above posts, then follow the below procedure
- Candidates shall e-mail the scanned copies of the filled and signed application in the prescribed format along with required documents (in pdf) to the Email id given below
|To Download the South Central Railway Hyderabad Doctor, Paramedical Staff Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form Pdf|
|E-Mail Id To Send The South Central Railway Hyderabad Doctor, Paramedical Staff Application Form 2021 – [email protected]|