SHS Bihar CHO Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check SHSB Exam Pattern – State Health Society Bihar has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of CHO (Community Health Officer), for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of SHS Bihar CHO exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise SHS Bihar CHO syllabus 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
SHS Bihar CHO Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check SHSB Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||State Health Society Bihar|
|Post Name||CHO (Community Health Officer)|
|Selection Process||CBT, Document Verification|
|Download Syllabus||SHS Bihar CHO Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF|
|Download Previous Papers||SHS Bihar CHO Previous Question Papers|
NHM Bihar CHO Exam Pattern
- SHS Bihar Community Health Officer Exam will be conducted in Online Mode (Computer Based Test).
- And it consists of all Objective Multiple Choice Questions based on Child Health, Adolescent Health, Maternal Health, Family Planning, Communicable & Non – Communicable Diseases subjects.
- The duration of the NHM Bihar CHO Exam is 2 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be a total of 50 questions for 100 marks in the SHS Bihar CHO Exam.
|Child Health||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Communicable & Non – Communicable Diseases|
NHM Bihar CHO Syllabus
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
Child Health Syllabus
- Learning disorders
- Hypovolemic shock
- Clinical Trials
- Hearing loss
- Lactation support
- Cardiogenic shock
- Angelman syndrome
- Vision loss
- Cognitive impairment
- Abuse in pregnancy
- Cellular and Molecular Therapy
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease.
Adolescent Health Syllabus
- Perinatal Mental Health.
- Quality of Maternal Health Care.
- Respectful Maternity Care.
- Preterm Birth.
- Maternal and Newborn Health Integration.
- Global Maternal Health Workforce
- Antenatal Care.
- Postnatal Care.
- Family Planning and Maternal Health.
- Malaria in Pregnancy.
- Maternal Health in the United States.
- Maternal Health, HIV, and AIDS.
Maternal Health Syllabus
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Broader reproductive health services, including patient education and counseling
- Breast and pelvic examinations
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Prevention education, counseling, testing, and referral
- Sexually transmitted disease services
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Pregnancy–achieving services including preconception health services
- Basic infertility services
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Contraceptive services
Communicable & Non-communicable Diseases Syllabus
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Lower back pain
- Skin cancer
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)