RPSC SO Jobs 2021 | 43 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 43 post of Statistical Officer (SO). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in RPSC SO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
RPSC SO Jobs 2021 | 43 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||Statistical Officer (SO)|
|No. of Posts||43 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||3rd September 2021|
|Application Ending Date||2nd October 2021|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, Academic Weightining, Interview|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
||RPSC SO Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
To apply for the RPSC SO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, RPSC SO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- At least second class Master’s degree in Economics
- At least second class Master’s degree in Statistics
- At least second class Master’s degree in Mathematics with paper in Statistics
- At least second class Master’s degree in Commerce with Statistics
- At least second class M.Sc (Agriculture) Statistics from a University established by law in India or Foreign qualifications recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government.
- A certificate (RS-CIT course conducted by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited) awarded by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota, or any other certificate awarded by a competent authority declared equivalent to the above certificate by the Department of Information, Technology, and Communication, Government of Rajasthan.
- Experience: Experience of handling official Statistics at least for one year in a Government Department or reputed Commercial concern or University.
Provided that candidates –
- With first-class Master’s degree or Doctorate in any of the subjects specified as Educational Qualifications;
- Having undergone successfully two years of training in Statistics at a recognized Statistical Institute or University;
- Having passed a one-year Diploma Course from a recognized University or Institution having Statistics and Economics as optional paper
- Belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, need not possess the experience.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- Applicants do not exceeding Minimum age limit of 21 years to Maximum age limit of 40 years.
- There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
- Before Application Submission, Applied Candidates will be pay the Application Fees is Rs. 350/- for General Candidates, Rs. 250/- for OBC/MBC/EWS and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST Candidates.
RPSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Pay Matrix Level – 12 (Grade Pay – 4800/-)
- Fixed Monthly salary will be payable, during the period of probation as per the rules of the state government.
How to Apply for RPSC SO Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page, check the News & Events section.
- In that click on the Advt. No. 04/2021-22 for Statistical Officer 2021.
- The official notification will be opened.
- Read it thoroughly.
- If in case you are eligible, then click on the RPSC Online -> Apply Online option.
- However, the online link will be activated from 3rd September 2021 onwards.