OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out – Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Nursing Officer Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the OSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Date 2022 is 16th October 2022
Candidates can download the OSSSC Nursing Officer exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission will release the OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card is To be released. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out
OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Exam Date||16th October 2022|
|OSSSC Admit Card Release Date||To be released|
|Selection Process||Written Test, marks awarded for contractual Work Experience|
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There will be One Paper/ Exam.
- Total Number of Questions will be 100.
- Maximum Mark for this Exam will be of 100 Marks.
- Time allocated for this Exam was of 2 hours.
- There will be the negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
Details Mentioned on the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission @ osssc.gov.in
- As you scroll down, you can see “Recruitment News” on the home page
- Search for OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022 and click on it
- It will ask you for the login credentials, enter them and submit
- Your OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022 will be displayed
- Download the admit card and make a soft copy of it
|To Download OSSSC Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|
|To Check OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Schedule 2022||Exam Schedule|