OSSC Technical Assistant Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 54 Vacancies of Technical Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in OSSC Technical Assistant Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
OSSC Technical Assistant Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|No. of Posts||54 Posts|
|Notification Release Date||23rd December 2021|
|Application Starting Date||To Be Announced|
|Application Closing Date||To Be Announced|
|OSSC Technical Assistant Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the OSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OSSC Technical Assistant used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
The candidate applying for the post must have passed HSC with a certificate of completion of training in PMF/ Handloom Weaving & Dyeing from the Institute of Handloom, Weaving & Design, Khordha. The candidate must have passed the M.E standard/ HSC examination with Odia as a subject.
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, Ex-servicemen & In-service contractual employees.
OSSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Technical Assistant – Rs.13,300/-
How To Apply For OSSC Technical Assistant Jobs 2021-2022?
- Visit the official site @ ossc.gov.in
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will open on the screen.
- Find the Advt. No.4313/OSSC Dtd.23.12.2021 and click on it.
- Read all provided information carefully.
- If you are eligible, then apply for OSSC Technical Assistant Jobs online.
- Detailed Advertisement indicating the schedule for the live online application form will be published by the OSSC authority shortly at the official site.
OSSC Technical Assistant Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the OSSC Technical Assistant exam will be uploaded on the OSSC Technical Assistant website.
- Further, the direct link to download the OSSC Technical Assistant exam will be provided to you here below.
OSSC Technical Assistant Answer Key 2022
- The OSSC Technical Assistant will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the OSSC Technical Assistant answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the OSSC Technical Assistant answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
OSSC Technical Assistant Result 2022
- OSSC Technical Assistant will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The OSSC Technical Assistant result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the OSSC Technical Assistant .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the OSSC Technical Assistant exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.