OSSC SI Mains Admit Card 2022 | Check SI Traffic Exam Date – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Sub-Inspector of Traffic Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the OSSC SI Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the OSSC SI Exam Date 2022 is 9th & 10th September 2022
Candidates can download the OSSC SI exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will release the OSSC SI Admit Card is To be Released . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
OSSC SI Mains Admit Card 2022 | Check SI Traffic Exam Date
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector of Traffic|
|OSSC SI Mains Exam Date||9th September 2022 & 10th September 2022|
|Admit Card 2022 Release Date||To be Released|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
Details Mentioned on the OSSC SI Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the OSSC SI Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For OSSC SI Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download OSSC SI Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) @ ossc.gov.in
- Click on the Download Admit Card option displayed on the right side of the homepage
- You will be directed to various types of Admit Cards
- Search for the OSSC SI Admit Card 2022
- Click on the link once you find it
- Fill in the required details
- Hit the login button
- Your OSSC Sub Inspector Mains Admit Card 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a hardcopy
- Carry for the exam
|To Download OSSC SI Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|