OSSC DCO Syllabus 2023 PDF | Check OSSSC Exam Pattern – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the latest job notification of DCO Jobs forVarious Vacancies. Candidates who have completed their qualification in Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree are eligible to apply for this OSSC Recruitment 2023. Candidates who want to apply for the OSSC DCO Recruitment can fill the Application forms. In order to begin the Exam preparation you have to thorough with the OSSC DCO Syllabus 2023.
OSSC DCO Syllabus 2023 PDF | Check OSSSC Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Names||District Culture Officer (DCO)|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Certificate Verification|
OSSC Exam Pattern 2023
- The questions shall be of objective type choice answers.
- The duration of the examination shall be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- There shall be 150 questions and each question carries one (1) mark.
- There will be a negative marking @ 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- No mark shall be awarded or deducted for any question left un-attempted.
|Parts||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Part B||History & Archaeology||75 Marks|
|Total||150 Marks||2 Hours|
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
OSSC DCO Syllabus 2023:
General English & Odia Language
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake detection
- Mood & Voice
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Spotting of Error
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Interrogative Sentence
- Noun & Pronoun
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- IT & Space etc.
- Indian Economy.
- The topography of
- Historical places and monuments
- Major River systems
- Power Plants projects
- Tourist places
- Land Reforms.
- Wildlife sanctuaries Natural Resources
Basic Computer Skill & Applications:
- MS Windows: Introduction of Windows.
- MS Office: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel & MS Access.
- Internet Usage.
Part B Syllabus
- World History and its broad outline of Social, Art -Architecture, Cultural ethos of different Regions.
- Ancient Indian History including Pre-Historie Period with its relevance of Socio-Economic, Cultural, Religious & Art Architecture.
- Medieval Indian History including of Sultanate und Medieval period with a broad outline of its (Socio-economic- Cultural history).
- Modern Indian History including British Rule, Freedom Movement and its (Socio eco-Cultural panorama).
- History of Odisha with emphasis on its Socio-economic, Cultural, Art – Architecture and Religious History.
|Download OSSC DCO Syllabus PDF||Click here|
|Download OSSC DCO Previous Question Papers||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|