OPSC Civil Services Result 2022 Download | Cut Off Marks | Merit List – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Civil Services Examination. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 20th January 2022 To 8th February 2022 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of OPSC Civil Services . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of OPSC Civil Services
OPSC Civil Services Result 2022 Download | Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Exam Name||Civil Services Examination|
|Exam Held Date||20th January 2022 To 8th February 2022|
|Result Release Status||February|
How To Calculate OPSC Examination Marks?
- In OPSC Recruitment Examination there will be a total of 200 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark, thus making a total mark of 200.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong option.
- Questions left unattempted will have no negative marking.
- The total marks can be calculated as:-
- Total Marks = No. Of Correct Answers 1 – No. Of Wrong Answers0.25
OPSC Civil Services Cut off
OPSC Civil Services Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare OPSC Civil Services Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Will Declare OPSC Civil Services Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide OPSC Civil Services Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download OPSC Civil Services Result 2022?
- Visit the official site @ opsc.gov.in
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) official main page will open on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the Result 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- OPSC Civil Services Exam Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Results.
|To Download OPSC Result 2022|
|OPSC Civil Services Answer Key 2022 Download | Exam Key | Objections|
OPSC Civil Services Result 2022 : FAQ
From where can I check OPSC Civil Services Result?
What are the details I have to provide at the time of checking OPSC Civil Services Result?
On what basis the OPSC Civil Services Result 2022 will be announced?
Where Can I View OPSC Civil Services Result?
Who conducts the OPSC Civil Services exam?